Hey, Pit, I've got this awful lip cut (don't ask me how) and it's been there for about 10 days and still isn't healing. Everything on the internet just says "clean it and let it heal", but fuck that, man, I wanna go out with my gf this weekend and I want it healed until Saturday!

Any tricks you learned from your dead grandmother, Pit?
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by WCPhils
put vaseline on it

Keep it moisturized. Vaseline is a good way to do that. It also gets your mouth lubed up for all those penises you are sucking, because since you won't tell us why they are cracked, I can only assume that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
...and this is why I love The Pit
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
cut it more with a razor blade. it will encourage your body to heal it
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by eGraham
Keep it moisturized. Vaseline is a good way to do that. It also gets your mouth lubed up for all those penises you are sucking, because since you won't tell us why they are cracked, I can only assume that.

Well I didn't want to be the one to say it, but yea.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Chapstick or Vaseline. I hate a nasty lip cut a few weeks ago. Healed it with putting Chapstick on just once.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by eGraham

Lol'd.

TS put a bandaid on it.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Ask your girlfriend to kiss it and make it better.

She'll find it endearing, and voila, instant sexy time.

Or instant aids time.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Way to ruin it, anusfan.

Well she could still be into it!
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by leony03
What you need is a new amp.

This joke is way off outside of the GGA.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
This joke is way off outside of the GGA.

What joke? Thats the solution to your problem.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Stop kissing hookers, those people are not meant to be kissed
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by eGraham

Vaseline petroleum jelly does not moisturise lips, it only prevents moisture loss.

Best way to heal a cut lip is to make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day and use a moisturising lip balm that doesn't contain petroleum jelly. exfoliate your lips with a dry toothbrush morning and evening to remove any dead or loose chapped skin.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I'm here cause I had a lip operation yesterday and someone told me to come here!

Legit though, I also ended up with seriously cracked lips after a nasty cold. Vaseline, or a Blistex chapstick for on-the-go treatment and just trying not to open your mouth really wide too often is your best bet.
Quote by Soccerguy
I'm here cause I had a lip operation yesterday and someone told me to come here!

you're here!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Carmex.

Thing's a miracle
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

you're here!

I took the day off school because the meds they gave me have me tired as hell, so I've been bored for the past few hours, so I figured "eh, why not?"
Quote by OddOneOut
Vaseline petroleum jelly does not moisturise lips, it only prevents moisture loss.

That is what I was implying.

It's also a really great lube for oral sex, which TS needs.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~