I've never done a spring break trip before. My friends are more of the nerdy type, but like to have a good time. We drink together basically every other weekend. There's 12 of us renting out two condos for the week.

What is the best way to enjoy this break? How should I manage my time? Has anybody else been there? How do you have the maximum amount of fun (and memories) on a trip like this?
Is this a legit question? Do you really need advice on how to have fun, or did you just feel like sharing your life's story with us?

I don't have the answer either way.

But hey, I'm not too far from there.
Pick me up, maybe?
I promise not to grope you in your sleep or anything.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Is this a legit question? Do you really need advice on how to have fun, or did you just feel like sharing your life's story with us?

it's a week long trip! i'm sure there's a method to having the most fun possible??? i've never gone on a vacation like this before.
whenever your inner psyche goes "I'm not sure this is such a good idea geetarguy13" just go

nah bruh its all good

and do it. whats the worst that can happen? fun
Will you ride your bicycle?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well, the beach ain't going anywhere. And the alcohol is always available. Put two and two together and you get a week of screwing around on the beach drinking alcohol. Maybe just do some city exploring on a day or two. At night, just enjoy what you can at the condos. Or go to a bar. I dunno. Do whatever, it's a vacation.
Quote by snipelfritz

Don't accept drinks from strangers lest you get roofied and raped.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I wished Spring Break was a tradition here in the UK
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by DukeDeRox
My friend lives there, take me plz?

NO FACK YOU! HE ALREADY PROMISED TO TAKE ME!

We're gonna have soo much fun, ....uh...... person whose name I will know soon!!!!
Quote by snipelfritz

Ocean, beach, bikinis', boobs, babes, frisbee, alcohol, drugs, bars, boats, clubs, sun, surf, carnage.

Just go hard and worry about the consequences later.
Legend

Peterborough United FC
I'm getting invited to all sorts of crazy shit places by my roommate and as much as I want to go I'm scared shitless since I've never done anything crazy in my life, so I don't think I'm the best person to give you advice. That being said, get drunk, it helps.
12 dudes drunk in one place? I hope you don't expect to get laid.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I've never gone out of town with friends because we can't get ourselves organized.

If I were you TS, I'd just drink and see what happens from there.
Don't know what the **** this padre place is but I get the feeling you're a complete dunce and I'd say right about now I'm starting to get a huge headache because of your stupidity towards the fact that you're going on vacay with your buddies and actually wondering what you will be doing when the obviously intelligent choice is so obvious that my skull feels like it's going to implode on itself like a ****ing supernova and I'd rather get boot****ed by a wild pack of gorillas on crystal meth...

Here's your answer: Go get super ****ing tanked, 24/7 and slay some female ass. It's your duty as a male (you're a dude right) to drink beer, get tanked and treat women like objects and slay as much ass as humanly ****ing possible.

My typing is pretty decent right now, I'm not blasted just yet, but I'm getting there. My words may not make sense in a short while, so take the advice of a half-pissed high functioning alcoholic and just get drunk the whole time on your trip. I mean, at least be tanked the whole time. The getting of ass can be a bonus if you want, also bonus points for doing complete stupid shit after pounding back the beers at 10am and hitting the proverbial ''do shit mode'' button.
Quote by JustRooster
12 dudes drunk in one place? I hope you don't expect to get laid.

the guy/girl ratio is about 3/2... so it's not awful... but there are always women you can meet right? maybe with stds..... gahhhhhh with some booze i won't worry about that i guess
Quote by metalblaster
Douche crap.

I don't like you at all. You talk like a parody of a fratboy and it confuses me.