Page 1 of 2
OK, well, I've never been in the position where I had to dispose of a body.

But let's just say it did happen, I'd be afraid, but I'd be afraid for all the wrong reasons.

What if you got rid of the body and were SO good at destroying any evidence or trace of that individual's remains that you'd think "Dayum. If necessary, I could dispose of a body again."

And the next thing you know, you are killing people left right and center for your own benefit. You'd be set for life.

So how would you guys dispose of a body?
ಠ_ಠ

I don't trust this.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A gallon of hydrofluoric acid and a recycling bin
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Uhh, wow. What the hell kind of a thread....

Ask Siri.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Make sure it's plastic.

I'd put the body in someone's closet.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Pigs.

Nope, robert pickton got caught.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Mhmm.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Nope, robert pickton got caught.

They only claim that he possibly fed the bodies to his pigs, nobody has any actual proof, so that definitely wasn't what got him caught.

EDIT:
A videotape of Pickton's friend Scott Chubb saying Pickton had told him a good way to kill a female heroin addict was to inject her with windshield washer fluid. A second tape was played for Pickton, in which an associate named Andrew Bellwood said Pickton mentioned killing prostitutes by handcuffing and strangling them, then bleeding and gutting them before feeding them to pigs.

Lol what a dumbass. "Yeah, I was thinking about killing some hookers, so lemme tell all my friends about how I'm gonna do it!"
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 13, 2013,
I've thought a lot about how to kill someone and then dispose of the body. I even had a plan with a friend to kidnap a homeless person, kill him and then dispose of the body to see if it would work, but we never got around to it.
Throw the body off of an overpass while the body is on fire onto incoming traffic because the best way is the hess way.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I have a genius friend that's gonna work for the government and stuff that was telling me he has a brilliant foolproof plan on how to get away with murder. Shit's scary.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
once i was trying to take a nap before band practice and i couldn't sleep because i couldn't stop thinking about how i needed to put 'the dead body' in the car before leaving.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I have a genius friend that's gonna work for the government and stuff that was telling me he has a brilliant foolproof plan on how to get away with murder. Shit's scary.

Well...

Either he has to tell you how to do it or I call BS.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Everyone who knows anything uses a bathtub
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Disposal isn't the hard part. The hard part is finding someone that doesn't know you and nobody will miss for a few days then having a way to silently dispatch them without leaving DNA evidence.

Wrap in plastic , Break it up , then i'd place it into a barrel along with some wood.

Use the same process you would use to make charcoal , at the end of the process , smash up the remaining brittle bones into powder and pour it down a drain.
Last edited by burghUK at Mar 13, 2013,
Pretty sure all I'd have to do is call the authorities and tell them the dead person is a terrorist. I'd be given a medal and be well compensated for my crime. Then I might start stealing money from people then putting myself in the position where I have to dispose of more bodies. They'd make me their leader within a month.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Well...

Either he has to tell you how to do it or I call BS.

Well that would kinda ruin it for him. I believe him though, he knows all about investigations and whatnot. Also smart.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Well that would kinda ruin it for him. I believe him though, he knows all about investigations and whatnot. Also smart.

Get it out of him, then use that knowledge to kill him.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Get it out of him, then use that knowledge to kill him.

Brilliant.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
I live in Nevada (No, not anywhere near Las Vegas).
Thee are probably more abandoned mine shafts here that any other state in the country.
Attach dynamite to the body and then light the fuses, just before dropping it out of an airplane a few thousand feet up. It explodes high up in the atmosphere and is scattered across a huge area. You might want to drop the teeth out of the plane individually. Melt the fingerprints.
Quote by Smokey Amp
The dialogue in that scene is atrocious.

>implying almost all Star Wars dialogue isn't atrocious
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Smokey Amp
The dialogue in that scene is atrocious.

I have to admit, I don't like the way the senator talks in that scene. The pauses and such seem way too obvious. Having said that, I do still like the scene.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by WCPhils
>implying almost all Star Wars dialogue isn't atrocious

Other than C3P0 being as queer as a bag of old hats, there wasn't any dialogue in the original trilogy that stood out as awful. Cheesy, sure, but not awful.

The above scene actually reads like it as written by an armless monkey on hallucinogens.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Other than C3P0 being as queer as a bag of old hats, there wasn't any dialogue in the original trilogy that stood out as awful. Cheesy, sure, but not awful.

The above scene actually reads like it as written by an armless monkey on hallucinogens.

I laugh at almost everything Leia says.

But yea, the prequels are way worse when it comes to dialogue. Mostly because of hayden christensen
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
I laugh at almost everything Leia says.

Whoa, the 50s are that way you chauvinistic dirtbag
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'll refrain from answering this thread in fear of incriminating myself....
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Tow the victim behind a boat (while alive) with a blood trail in shark infested waters. Either they'll get him or he/she will drown before they do. . Either way it works
Hydrofluoric acid + bathtub

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
obvs what you want to do is decapitate it and send the head to the canadian parliament buildings after you film yourself having your way with the headless body in some br00tal snuff film

thats magnottacore

Quote by VillainousLatin
I've thought a lot about how to kill someone and then dispose of the body. I even had a plan with a friend to kidnap a homeless person, kill him and then dispose of the body to see if it would work, but we never got around to it.

not sure if serious.

OT: Someone's been watching too much Dexter.
Just hire a cleaner.

Brownie points for knowing reference
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Put the body in the garbage bag.
Put the garbage bag in my neighbor's garbage can.
Problem solved.
this house is bitchin
I live in Darwin; the part of Aus that modern tech has abandoned, and kangaroos rule as our overlords.

Id just take the body out rural real late at night, and bury it smack bang in the middle of one of the many, many weed farms out there. Then, it would fall into the domain of the bikers who run said farms.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Page 1 of 2