I know I posted a thread like this a while ago, but I narrowed a lot of it down. I'm playin guitar for my schools talent show, and I can't pick which song. I wanna do Rotten Apple by Alice in Chains, but theres a lot of guitar parts to it, so I doubt I could solo it. I'm also considering Angry Chair and Rooster, both also by Alice in Chains. Which one should I do?
this house is bitchin
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
playing guitar isn't a talent

No, it isn't a talent.
But how else are people gonna know of my rad guitar skills?
this house is bitchin
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
play i wanna be your dog

Oh **** yes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by CaptainCanti
No, it isn't a talent.

just go on stage and pretend to be a dog.
Listen to Mr Boxes. Usually we end up disagreeing about silly shit, but now we're united right now.

Or you should play the song on guitar (as loud as ****ing possible) while a friend is dressed like wilfred and sings it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
A serious answer would be Rooster. But honestly dude, all Alice In Chains songs are generally slow and dull, unless you're into that kind of music. Plus if it's just you on stage, you'd wanna look into something more like Joe Satch or Tommy Emmanuel or something.

Noone likes the kid who plays/sings along to the song behind them. Maybe try to merge all of the solo parts together back to back from the alice in chains songs? Nutshell would be a great solo to play.
through the fire and flames
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by CaptainCanti
No, it isn't a talent.

They certainly aren't "gonna know of [your] rad guitar skills" by playing guitar in front of them, since you probably don't have any.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
play love song by aic
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Stevie Ray Vaughan-Lenny
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.