This has been in lots of TV shows and such, I'm not even sure if it's a real thing. This is my question: If you commit a crime, then 50 years later they find out about it, can they still charge you with it? Is there a certain amount of time that has to pass before you're basically absolved of your crime? Or is concept this just TV bullshit?
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
Is there a certain amount of time that has to pass before you're basically absolved of your crime?

How is going about enjoying life a form of paying for their crime?
It's not punishment. They don't learn their lesson like that. I thought this was common sense.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
How is going about enjoying life a form of paying for their crime?
It's not punishment. They don't learn their lesson like that. I thought this was common sense.

I never argued one way or the other, I was just asking if this thing existed, which element confirmed to be so. (btw thank you element. I've heard of that before, just couldn't for the life of me remember it.)

Calm your tits.

Quote by snipelfritz
So TS, what did you do?

I didn't do anything, I read this story on reddit and was wondering if this dude could be charged.
When i was 14 or 15 i worked construction with my dad. We had a job demolishing and old gas/service station that was built in the 50's.

We had gotten done removing the whole building and were in the process of tearing up the foundation. We tore up a chunk of concrete when we noticed what seemed to be a roof to a car. We carefully tore up the concrete surrounding the car and dug all the dirt out around the car. We climbed down in the hole it was a chevy bel air and it was super cool. We noticed the front of the car was all sorts of messed up and pushed to the right.

That's when i went to take a peek inside and saw a dead ass dude in all 1950's attire hat and all. It was surreal. Skeleton with hair and clothes. We called the cops and a couple weeks later they called my dad and told him it was a traveling sales man from Savannah,Ga who had gone missing in the 50's and nobody had any clue what happened to him. The cops then go to the man that had the service station built. The dude was old as shit like 90 and admitted to burying the car there. He had been drinking with the sales man and the sales man crashed his car into a train resulting in his death. So the dude who owned the service station burried the car before they layed the foundation.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Last edited by naedauuf at Mar 14, 2013,
Quote by naedauuf
I never argued one way or the other, I was just asking if this thing existed, which element confirmed to be so. (btw thank you element. I've heard of that before, just couldn't for the life of me remember it.)

Calm your tits..

I know. I wasn't arguing. My tone was being directed to the thought of the idea, not you.

But don't tell me to calm my tits. I will reign hell upon your life and make you curse the day you were ever conceived if you do not believe my tits are calm.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I know. I wasn't arguing. My tone was being directed to the thought of the idea, not you.

But don't tell me to calm my tits. I will reign hell upon your life and make you curse the day you were ever conceived if you do not believe my tits are calm.

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Some crimes don't have a statute of limitations, like creating anime.
Check out my band Disturbed
That story was far more interesting than the OP.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
That story was far more interesting than the OP.

This.

Some crimes don't have a statute of limitations, like creating anime.

Stewie is just jealous that Japan makes better Chinese cartoons than China.
Holy shit, could you use a worse color? I could barely read that shit.

That being said 98% of anime is total shit.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
Holy shit, could you use a worse color? I could barely read that shit.

That being said 98% of anime is total shit.

Is this better?
Barely read? What, are you using the classic theme? Because if you are, well there's your problem.

Switch your theme to black. It's what everyone is using.

^ I can barely read it when it's like that.
And it goes oooon and oooon and oooon and ooooohhh!
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 14, 2013,
Quote by naedauuf

I didn't do anything, I read this story on reddit and was wondering if this dude could be charged.

When i was 14 or 15 i worked construction with my dad. We had a job demolishing and old gas/service station that was built in the 50's.

We had gotten done removing the whole building and were in the process of tearing up the foundation. We tore up a chunk of concrete when we noticed what seemed to be a roof to a car. We carefully tore up the concrete surrounding the car and dug all the dirt out around the car. We climbed down in the hole it was a chevy bel air and it was super cool. We noticed the front of the car was all sorts of messed up and pushed to the right.

That's when i went to take a peek inside and saw a dead ass dude in all 1950's attire hat and all. It was surreal. Skeleton with hair and clothes. We called the cops and a couple weeks later they called my dad and told him it was a traveling sales man from Savannah,Ga who had gone missing in the 50's and nobody had any clue what happened to him. The cops then go to the man that had the service station built. The dude was old as shit like 90 and admitted to burying the car there. He had been drinking with the sales man and the sales man crashed his car into a train resulting in his death. So the dude who owned the service station burried the car before they layed the foundation.

Charged with what, having a drink with a guy who later decided to drive when he was drunk? According to that story, the only thing that the old guy had done wrong was to cover up the death for all those years.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Barely read? What, are you using the classic theme? Because if you are, well there's your problem.

Switch your theme to black. It's what everyone is using.

I was going to post something like this, but I didn't want to be mean.

Thank you for being mean, Josh.
I'm not being mean!

No, this is me being mean.
*ahem*

Look here you stupid mother f***er, I've had it with your classic theme bull s*** you stupid piece of s***. Switch your motherf***ing theme to black you no good mother f***ing classic theme motherf***ing f****t.
Quote by snipelfritz

If you had to ask this question in the first place then the last thing you should do is ever think about committing any sort of crime.
in short, yes.

examples in recent times: Jimmy Saville & Chris Huhne

edit: TS, don't drop no soap
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I've...

Hid a joint I was smoking under my foot/shoe with out putting my weight on it so's not to destroy the joint while I was talking to a policeman 'officer'/cop in Fairs 'Fairfield' once.
We were smoking, I had the J, saw them come 'there were 2 of them', hid the joint under my left shoe/foot and, spoke to the cop until they went; I then recovered the joint, lit it up and passed it around to the surprise of the guy next in line in our circle.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 14, 2013,
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Look here you stupid mother f***er, I've had it with your classic theme bull s*** you stupid piece of s***. Switch your motherf***ing theme to black you no good mother f***ing classic theme motherf***ing f****t.

That's the vocabulary I would expect from someone who uses black.
Check out my band Disturbed
I've spoken to cops while smoking a joint, I thought putting it out would look suspicious and somehow miraculously they didn't smell it, I was 16 as well but they didn't ask my age.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Well in Canada an indictable offence usually has no time limit as to when a charge can be laid.