In future im thinking of custom guitar, i really would love to get one. However i have never experienced custom built guitars, im afraid if i had even lots of cash i'd still had to sell my home to get one. Does any of you have custom guitar? Or any of your friends experienced.

Im really into ESP..
ESP Custom shop prices are incredibly high IIRC.

You could get a luthier to custom build one for less than the price of an ESP Custom Shop - Usually.

Talk to local luthiers (If there are any)

Or check out Ran, Mayones, Carvin. I think there are even luthiers on this site that would do a custom guitar for you. Look in th eGear building and Customizing section.
Main Rig:

Epiphone MKH Les Paul Custom 7 - Ronda
Ibanez RG8 "Scarlet" - AKA The Rambanez
Fender Strat "Danielle"/"Dani"
Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Purchase list: Jim Root Tele, Jim Root Jazzmaster, MTM20
Mayones factory is 300 km from where i live :p I could afford one after half of a year but you known, i always dreamed about ESP :P
The only real way to get a quote from ESP is to go through your local dealer. The quotes on the website are just daft fabrications.

Real quotes through dealers are far more realistic and competitive.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by rockstar256
Mayones factory is 300 km from where i live :p I could afford one after half of a year but you known, i always dreamed about ESP :P

If you ask me, Mayones > ESP (I own mutliple guitars from both brands)
Also check out the other amazing polish guitar brand Skervesen. Top notch quality for a reasonable price.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Like most custom shops, you'll get a fine guitar, but you'll pay for it. If you do go for a Custom ESP, make sure you get a firm statement on how long the wait will be. That can make or break a deal for a custom instrument IMHO.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
With ESP being in their huge transition state right now, it would probably be a crappy time to try and order a custom shop.
If you can afford a Mayones, why go to ESP? I love ESP's guitars and their Custom Shop is one of the best, but Mayones is a whole 'nother step up.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Get a Mayones that is made to look like an ESP- problem solved.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I haven't found much difference between them quality wise. Also.... If size is an issue....

The ESP Custom shop is a smaller than the Mayones one.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb