Going to be selling a few of the guitars in my collection and invest in an amp thats geared less towards metal and more towards the rock and roll and blues that my Strat and Telecaster deserve.

Assuming I have, say, a $500-$1000 price range, can anyone make any recommendations?
a good fender! deluxe reverb maybe
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Peavey Classic 50 would be my vote, though they can be had cheaper used. Would leave money for some preamp tubes and a speaker swap.
I'd say a Peavey Classic 30 or Classic 50. Maybe a used Marshall JCM800 or a Carvin Bel-Air.

That should put you exactly where you want to be.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by KillerLolrus
I read some reviews of the Peavy Classic 50's, they look outstanding.

They are. I've had mine for 8 years and love it.
A telecaster and JCM800 is one of my favorite tones ever. Nice cleans, rockin' distortion, ala RATM, haha.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Since you reside in the land of the Traynor amp, don't rule them out. Fine amps, to be sure. You could probably get a good deal on a used one.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Look at some traynors.

My buddy had one (cant remember the model) it was basically the cheapest tube amp that traynor made at the time. My tele sung on the clean channel.

Traynors a built like a brick, and take pedals very well, usually for 1/4 the price of a compareable fender.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by red.guitar
Look at some traynors.

My buddy had one (cant remember the model) it was basically the cheapest tube amp that traynor made at the time. My tele sung on the clean channel.

Traynors a built like a brick, and take pedals very well, usually for 1/4 the price of a compareable fender.

Definitely going to look into some, going to the local guitar stores around town on monday next week so I'll try to test em' out.