Hello. I'm looking for a good chorus pedal to buy. If anyone could make suggestions, It would be nice. If you do, please note that the price cap is about 120 dollars. I know of the Boss CH-1 Super Chorus, but that's about it.

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
I had the super chorus for awhile, it was decent for that sound, the chorus ensemble is a bit better but they're both pretty solid choices. I eventually ditched the boss chorus sound and got an EHX Small Clone and I haven't looked back since. It depends on what chorus sound you're interested in, the bright crisp digital or the lush analog
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Can't go wrong with the Corona Chorus.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
The MXR Analog Chorus is on my "soon to buy" list. $80 shipped on Amazon.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
EHX Small Clone is on my board and I can't imagine ever getting rid of it.

Stay away from the Nano Clone. Neo Clone is alright though, not great.
I forgot about the cs-9 that one was pretty good and very affordable used.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by CodeMonk
I like the Visual Sound Liquid Chorus.

Those are good too that and the h20
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by iwannabesedated
Any particular reason?

I posted this in another topic:

The small clone sounds good and has a wider range for rate, but has a lot of "waste" settings past 12 oclock on the knob, that are just too extreme/leslie (for me). For normal music, most of the high depth settings are useless past 12 oclock (too wavy) and the low depth "come as you are" setting can more or less be made with the cs-9. The small clone does not have any adjustment for depth, there is just a high depth/low depth dip switch. I think you may get a little more bass from the small clone, but I use it so infrequently that I don't really remember.

The pedal is fine, but I think there are just a lot of unmusical settings on it when going past 12 oclock. If you are looking for a leslie effect then it is basically 2 pedals in one. If you want a wide range of what a lot of folks would consider "musical" chorus effects, there are probably better choices, especially if this person is going to spend $120.
Used boss ce2, mit is just as good and usually cheaper.
"evil esteban"
if this thing melts again i'm takin' it to bugera headquarters, puttin' a bag of fecal matter on it, ringin' the doorbell and flippin the switch from "standby" to "on", and running.

"tubetime86"
This wasnt even a cool story... Bro.