Page 1 of 8
Who do you consider a slut? What actions do you consider slutty?

The word is mostly used for females; would your criteria for a slutty male be different, and if so, how?

Do you think being a slut is a good thing or a bad thing and why? How do you differentiate between a classy slut and a trashy slut if at all?

3 2 1 DISCUSS
cat
A slut is someone who only cares about sex and doesn't care who it's from. I do not consider a person who likes someone, then sleeps with them, then it doesn't work out for whatever reason a slut. But a slut is someone who'll sleep with pretty much anyone, regardless of feelings.
I wonder what induced this thread...
(I'm just sad I missed out on drunk guitarxo )

OT: I don't use the term slut, as it perpetuates the suppression of the patriarchy
Last edited by lncognito at Mar 14, 2013,
Quote by bradulator
call me

maybe

sorry it's old I'll think of something better next time :c

Quote by lncognito
I wonder what induced this thread...

Not what you think, I've wanted to make this thread for a while (like a few months) but never got around to it
cat
A slut is a girl who has lots of sex, and generally flogs her body at every occasion.

Although tbh, most times I've ever used the word it's just as a general insult.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
A slut is a girl who has lots of sex, and generally flogs her body at every occasion.

Although tbh, most times I've ever used the word it's just as a general insult.

What do you consider to be "a lot"? (or is that answered by the second clause)
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Not what you think, I've wanted to make this thread for a while (like a few months) but never got around to it

I'm sowwy bby, don't h7 me plz.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ever watch the Futurama Episode where Amy and Bender have an affair?

Yeah, Amy in that episode. That's a slut.

God damned, it's been too long since I've watched futurama.
Linky?
a slut is a girl with no standards that'll have sex with any ol chump, and does have sex with any old chump
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by guitarxo
What do you consider to be "a lot"? (or is that answered by the second clause)

Pretty much. Anyone who basically ends up having sex with a different person every time she goes out.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Someone who is willing to have sex with people indiscriminantly or at least it does not take much to have sex with them. A slut may not necessarily care about someone and might just want to have sex.
Quote by lncognito
I'm sowwy bby, don't h7 me plz.
God damned, it's been too long since I've watched futurama.
Linky?

ill nevah h7 u~~~~

Quote by gabcd86
I avoid using it.

Why?
cat
you're a slut if you engage in sex:
- before marriage
- using contraception
- with the lights on
- with the same sex
- with the opposite sex
- with yourself
- at all

Or at least that's what Rush Limbaugh would have me believe
Maybe im the only one here but i dont think the word slut is associated solely with sex. Obviously it can be a big part of being one, but a girl can have a ton of sex and not be a slut. It's more the attitude and behaviour of the girl in question. Sluts *love* attention of any kind and actively seek it out...it just so happens that one of the best ways for them to get the attention they crave is through their vaginas.

Girls love sex too, that doesn't make them sluts. Being attention craving, drama starting bitches makes them sluts.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this is what i have to add to this thread
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous

this is what i have to add to this thread
Reminds me of that scene in Final Destination 3 where the two naked chicks were burned alive inside the tanning machines
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by CoreysMonster
Hope you speak Spanish
Nah, but it still works in a strange way.
Quote by guitarxo
ill nevah h7 u~~~~
According to Urbandictionary, "~" is used to denote sarcasm. :c
I usually use the term to just describe a girl or guy who has sex with a higher number of people than most people around them. I don't really think it's bad. I know one girl who's pretty cool and sometimes she brings a guy back to her dorm, but who cares really. I know some girls who will bang any guy who asks them, which at times can not be the greatest thing but if they're into it then it's their choice.
It's hard to say but sometimes there's just a difference in vibes that you can get from someone who just enjoys casual sex and someone who bangs every guy/girl that she/he can find.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Men can't be sluts, because in the end, it is the women who decides if the sex happens or not.
They can be *****s though.
Quote by guitarxo

Why?

None of my concern how much sex someone has. So long as they're happy, or at least, using it to stave of the inevitable misery of existence, I have very few ****s to give.
if we're talking about how most people use it as an insult, i think of it as someone who is also shallow and incapable of having a relationship beyond the physical.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I've really tried to stop using it. It's pretty much used to shame women for having sex. Some people use it with men but the majority of people only apply it to women with no real prerequisites. People call virgin women sluts sometimes.

I'd rather not use it, personally.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by bradulator
srs answer:

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by macashmack
Men can't be sluts, because in the end, it is the women who decides if the sex happens or not.

o rly
A lock that opens for any key that comes along.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by captaincrunk
chicks who **** so many dudes I don't want to **** them anymore

this basically
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by ErikLensherr
A lock that opens for any key that comes along.

I really fucking hate that analogy. I hear it all the time and it's a dumb way to express sex.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls