Hey guys,

I need help deciding on a New Delay pedal.

I need a stompbox like with many presents options.

The Line6 DL4 is the way to go?

I'm considering also the Vox Delaylab, TC Flashback and the Timefactor.

Which one? Thanks
Gibson Les Paul Standard

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
Custom WG Cab with 2x12 Eminence Swamp Thang

Line 6 POD HD500
I can't speak for the others, but the Flashback is am awesome delay pedal. It can get pretty much any delay sound you could want, plus you can get some crazy weird sounds with the TonePrints. You won't be disappointed with it.
As you mentioned the Timefactor (and if you're willing to send the extra money), the Strymon Timeline. IMHO one of the best delays on the market. Check out some Youtube clips of it and you'll see what I mean.

I have a DL4, it's a really great pedal and I've never had any issues with it dying on me. The only problem with it is that there are a lot of new pedals out now that sound a lot better for the same or even lower price (TC Electronic Nova Delay, the Flashback etc). If you do decide to go that DL4 route, I would highly recommend that you buy it used. You can easily pick one up with the adapter for around $160ish.
I was looking at the Timeline for a while...

But I really think it would be too much to handle. I mean... I would have to buy a MIDI operator to change the presets? I have looked and still haven't found one small MIDI controller they all are huge as hell.

Nevertheless, the Timeline is the best Delay pedal that I've ever heard.
Gibson Les Paul Standard

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
Custom WG Cab with 2x12 Eminence Swamp Thang

Line 6 POD HD500