I've finally built up the cash to buy a decent amp, so I'm selling my practise amp for a bit of extra fundage and to make some space.

It's a Laney LX35D 30-watt practise amp with digi effects. Full spec can be found here:

http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Laney-LX35D-Guitar-Combo-Amp-With-DSP/6W5

I also have the FS2 2-button footswitch used to switch channels and FX on/off which I will include.

A perfect all-round practise amp and great for fiddling with effects and stuff before you shell out for stompboxes. This one has never left my house apart from when I moved (when it came in my car) so as a result it's in A1 condition.

I'm looking for £80, although I'm willing to listen to offers. Collection only from Bristol area, I don't have time to prep and wait for a courier unfortunately. Plus I always find it's better to do these deals in person. I may be willing to deliver personally within reasonable distance.

I'm looking for a decent tuner, chorus pedal or delay, or a jaguar/jazzmaster/telecaster, so try me with P/X!

Cheers!
Quote by Carljenk
**** everyone who died

Quote by whatadrag
necrophiliac
Really hope mods are ok with me double posting, I forgot to add my contact details!

07doublenine07nine6647

jordiet_33 at msn dot com

I'm not on here much so drop me a line - I usually reply to emails quickest as I invariably can't answer my phone for various reasons.
Quote by Carljenk
**** everyone who died

Quote by whatadrag
necrophiliac