I've been looking at the Bugera Tri-Rec for my next amp, but haven't really found anything on it besides a few demos on Youtube. Does anyone own this amp? It seems like it's pretty uncommon on most forums...
evidently they are available at GC and sam ash (among others)
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I played one at NAMM. It sounded like a Mesa.

Poor quality- the tolex gaps were horrible and there weren't any corners.

You get what you pay for.
they still didnt answer if it came with a fire extinguisher on their fb page
that specific line of amps, the Tri-Rec, the Magician, etc. seem like really decent amps for the cost from what I've seen/heard, but their release date in the US has been bumped almost 2 years so far and until someone actually buys one in the US and owns it, I'm assuming it is going to be bumped again. Insanely enough, it is because the FCC hasn't approved it yet - they have their hands in everything.
Quote by AcousticMirror
they got sued

It was only a matter of time.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Ippon
The older Mesa Duals and Triples are nicely-priced right now so it's a non-issue if you want that tone.
and want an amp that actually works.
The TriRec has lights for the tubes.... even more shit to get wrong.... I'd stay clear with their reputation for at least a year for them to fix the bugs.

.... no I'd just with a used Mesa.

High quality tolex.
Quote by Ippon
The older Mesa Duals and Triples are nicely-priced right now so it's a non-issue if you want that tone.

big +1. even with the 6262, you could pick up a 6505+ head used for about the same price.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Peaveys and Mesas will outlast their owners.

Bugeras are DOA, even the infinium. Almost seems worse once they switched to the infinium.
Quote by R45VT
Peaveys and Mesas will outlast their owners.

Bugeras are DOA, even the infinium. Almost seems worse once they switched to the infinium.

what i don't get is that they make shitty and unreliable amps to begin with, then add something more advanced into a new one and resell it. more shit to fail, that is all that bugera needs.

and i agree a mesa or peavey amps could easily get us to the 2080's. by then i want to be dead (im 23 now)
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
They're trying to put them out, but their stock keeps burning up when they test them.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
They're trying to put them out, but their stock keeps burning up when they test them.

Well we know one thing that isn't holding up their release; QC. (For any Bugera employees that might be reading, that means quality control and is the process of testing out your products before you ship them...)
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
(Invalid img)
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Last edited by Kevin Saale at Mar 15, 2013,
Quote by Kevin Saale
(Invalid img)

BWAHAHA!
Guitars
- Strandberg OS6, Strandberg CL7, Gibson LP Studio, S570DXQM, RG7421, Mayer Strat, Partscaster

Amps
- TC-50, Mark Five:25, Invective (soon), Vypyr 60
I was actually excited about the magician before the I finite stuff came out and blew dick. Ah well.

Now that I've owned and sold a dual rec I can't say I'm excited for the knockoff...
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.