Traynor YBA-1 Tribute.

40w (Down to 2.5 watts)
2 El34
3 12ax7
4 Input (lo 1, lo 2, hi 1, hi 1+2)
volume 1, volume 2, Treble, Bass, Tone expander (low: mids, high: presence)

Like a baby plexi Traynor style

$640

Only 100 made !
So if you live in Canada go play one !
Attachments:
IMG_00000006.jpg
27mMoV31II7.a2
Last edited by Antimage27 at Mar 14, 2013,
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thank you

I just uploaded a short clip in my profile, I didnt really dial it in perfectly nor was the mic in the best position but you get the jist. Gain is around 6/10 (2.5 watt mode with my mary jane cab which has 6505 sheffield stock speaker from peavey)

I bought this amp because I really wanted a higher wattage 1 channel simplicity amp for when my orange lacks the neccessary headroom, and tone wise I was into the fuzzy buzzy sounds of the plexi (think of the old black keys tone I know it was a jtm45 but close enough).
At first I was thinking of the bugera 1960 infinium but when I heard about this amp I had to check it out as I use to own a YCS50 which was great and i regret selling it.
Went to L&M and checked it out along side of a Mesa royal atlantic (for fun) and the traynor was just sooooo DIRTY and Flubby (in a good way) I fell in lublublub and for 700 bones I had to leave with it. Plus I'm willing to bet it was better built than the 1960 (not to bash bugera cuz they sound nice too).

questions ?
27mMoV31II7.a2
Last edited by Antimage27 at Mar 14, 2013,
Congrats man
My Name is Cameron.
Quote by Cathbard
For me, bedroom levels is a cranked plexi half stack.

Now get off my ****ing lawn.

Cool!! Tranynors are neat, I'm thinking I might hunt one down locally and snag it.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Very nice amp, and rig as well!

Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Oh, Canada!
My Gear:
Fender 65' Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Fender 72 Telecaster Deluxe
Epi Les Paul Special Plus
Seagull S6 Original
Pitchblack>Tubescreamer>Xotic AC Booster

My Band - A Waste Odyssey