Hey guys, I'm most likely getting a guitar for my birthday, and it's probably going to be a fender Mexican standard telecaster. I think that arctic white is the best color, but i want to here some of your opinions. The color options are: arctic white, lake placid blue, brown sunburst, midnight whine, black, and candy apple red. If you want to see them on the website, I know Long&McQuade and musicians friend has them. Thanks
If you like Arctic White, then what does it matter what we think?

Not trying to be mean, I'm just not sure what it matters what a group of strangers think when you already know what you like.
OffsetOffset
^This
If you like arctic white just go for it.
Personally I was always a fan of the Lone Star and the Midnight Wine finishes.
olympic white + mint green pickguard and maple fretboard equals the secks.

i don't remember how differentt the whites are though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Get the color you like the best. Or better yet, try a bunch of MIM strats and get the one that plays the best, regardless of color.
Get the finish you're drawn to. There's no reason to pay attention to what anybody else thinks.

Though as it so happens, arctic white with a maple fretboard is my favourite, anyway.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I like my guitars the same as I like my suits, black. But if you like the white go with the white
white's cool cause u can see the age best and watch it turn yellow but black and red are my favs. i've never had a white guitar. jus white pick guards and knobs that've done that