I have a 2001 Limited Edition Epiphone Les Paul Standard in blue and it's used, but in very nice condition as I never used it much. I was wondering about how how much guitar center would give me for it or of they do trades?

Thank you!
Guitar center gives you 50% cash of the current used going rate or 60% if your trading it towards something. So just look on the gc website and see if anything similar is on there.
Much less than ebay
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
$200, being generous. Probably closer to $150.

Just put it up on Craigslist. You'll probably be able to get around $300 selling it yourself.

With a guitar like that, no one really cares (to the point of paying extra) if it's a limited edition or anything.

EDIT: Is it the 1959 limited edition?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Mar 15, 2013,
Craigslist it and get more money for what it's actually worth. GC and other stores take into account resale value and need to make a profit of taking in used gear, so they'll usually give you a certain percent off it's actual used value.

List it for a $100 or so more than you actually want for it, that way you'll have a way of 'negotiation'.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
Craigslist it and get more money for what it's actually worth. GC and other stores take into account resale value and need to make a profit of taking in used gear, so they'll usually give you a certain percent off it's actual used value.

List it for a $100 or so more than you actually want for it, that way you'll have a way of 'negotiation'.

That's kind of extreme for such a (relatively) low priced item. No one is going to bother emailing someone trying to sell an Epi Std for $400 or more.

I agree with the concept though.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
That's kind of extreme for such a (relatively) low priced item. No one is going to bother emailing someone trying to sell an Epi Std for $400 or more.

I agree with the concept though.

I don't know how the American market works, so you're probably right.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
be careful with Guitar Center Canton. I sold a red Squier Affinity P-bass (good condition) because I didn't need it and needed cash. Tyler told me it he could only sell it for $79 and gave me $40. Day later, a very similar red Squier bass was posted for $119. Last time I deal with him. GC never answered my emails asking about that. EBay or classified sales would be better.
Alas. BBB won't take a complaint about that, but it sure seems dishonest.
GC used is probably the worst place you can sell your guitar.

The reason why you get such good deals buying a used guitar from GC is because they screw the seller over. They're there to make a profit from you, not give you a reasonable deal.

You're far more likely to get a decent sale on Ebay.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee