Hello everyone, I'm Brian C. I'm interested in making live music, and also composition and production using LOgic Pro, Finale etc. I'm just finding my way on UG.com. Which forums do I go to for technical questions? I'm presently wantingt o find out how I can both print out Tabs,a nd also export them in electronic form so that i can manipulate them. Any suggestions?
Quote by BNC9273
Hello everyone, I'm Brian C. I'm interested in making live music, and also composition and production using LOgic Pro, Finale etc. I'm just finding my way on UG.com. Which forums do I go to for technical questions? I'm presently wantingt o find out how I can both print out Tabs,a nd also export them in electronic form so that i can manipulate them. Any suggestions?

Welcome to UG!

Any forum except the Pit. It's pretty self-explanatory otherwise. Read the stickies and the forum rules. Many common subjects already have dedicated threads, so people will abuse you if there's already an "only" thread for your topic. Use the searbar (not the little search window, but the actual search bar).

Look into the Guitar Pro software for tabs. There are other options like Powertabs and Tux, but the Guitar Pro is the most capable and can use files in the other formats (or even MIDI files), but not the other way around.

Only go post in the Pit if you're ready to be trolled or if you want to poke fun. Don't expect much to be serious in the Pit--think of it like a Mosh Pit at a wild rock concert.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.