Hey Pit

Well going to Ramfest at the wavehouse in South Africa tonight to see Rise Against and Bring Me The Horizon!!!I'm so pumped just had to share!Mostly going for Rise Against (one of my two fav bands) and from what I've seen from BMTH its gonna be an epic ****ing night!!!

\m/\m/
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by Twofly
...tonight to see Rise Against

That's awesome! I'm totally jelly!
and Bring Me The Horizon!!!

That's not so awesome! I'm not so jelly!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Thanks guys I'm gonna be there just for rise against!Not too familiar with BMTH but from I've heard so far it sounds like it could be awesome, will provide feedback tomorrow!
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Quote by Twofly
Thanks guys I'm gonna be there just for rise against!Not too familiar with BMTH but from I've heard so far it sounds like it could be awesome, will provide feedback tomorrow!

I'm dying to know

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Ramfest??? Why not call it sausagefest
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by red_hot_chili18
Did BMTH play loads of their new album? It's SO good!

Wasn't planning on listening to it, but then I heard that a couple of the dudes in Immanu El were doing background vocals on the album. Better than other stuff I've heard from BMTH, but still not my cup of tea. Naturally hearing the vocalists from Immanu El was my favorite bit.
Quote by Jon777
Wasn't planning on listening to it, but then I heard that a couple of the dudes in Immanu El were doing background vocals on the album. Better than other stuff I've heard from BMTH, but still not my cup of tea. Naturally hearing the vocalists from Immanu El was my favorite bit.

"Empire" and "Can You Feel My Heart" are both HUGE tunes in my opinion.
Bring Me The Horizon's third album wasn't too bad, but it wasn't too good either.

I was expecting lots of post-rock in the new one, so I'm kinda disappointed, lol.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Bring Me The Horizon's third album wasn't too bad, but it wasn't too good either.

I was expecting lots of post-rock in the new one, so I'm kinda disappointed, lol.

That was my hope when I learned they got help from my favorite Swedish post-rockers.
I've seen BMTH live a couple of times they get a lot of energy from the crowd so it's fun also if you're moshing the majority of the fanbase are scrawny scene kids who just bounce off you so you don't get hurt. And yeah I love their new album Sleepwalking, Can You Feel My Heart and House Of Wolves are the best songs imo.
Guys it was awesome!BMTH played most of their stuff from Sempiternal (and some older good stuff like chelsea smile), they opened with shadow moses and closed with antivist (which is my fav by em) so I mostly moshed and really enjoyed their set. Rise Against stole the show and really blew me away. They played a great set and then Tim came out with an accoustic and belted out hero of war and swing life away before the rest of the guys came out and did an encore. All in all was a great night in South Africa
My condolences.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.