Little Wing.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
He sounds like he's been playing guitar for like two weeks.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
He sounds like he's been playing guitar for like two weeks.

And what's wrong with that? People have to start somewhere.
Quote by new yardbird 9
And what's wrong with that? People have to start somewhere.

He should be off woodshedding to get better rather than posting yet another video of a beginner guitar playing generic dad rock songs with mediocre success rates. And of course there's always the fact that (from watching a couple of his other videos) his skill level does not justify his gear (he seems to have quite a few at least somewhat nice guitars). If he had bought them himself with his own hard earned money that would be fine, but he doesn't appear to be old enough for that to be the case.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
He should be off woodshedding to get better rather than posting yet another video of a beginner guitar playing generic dad rock songs with mediocre success rates. And of course there's always the fact that (from watching a couple of his other videos) his skill level does not justify his gear (he seems to have quite a few at least somewhat nice guitars). If he had bought them himself with his own hard earned money that would be fine, but he doesn't appear to be old enough for that to be the case.

Stop whining, the kid did nothing wrong. He has every right to put vids on youtube and high end gear is always justified
Quote by theogonia777

Little Wing is generic dad rock?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?