It's St Paddy's day on Sunday, what are the Pit's plans?
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Nothing, I'm not Irish and find it silly to use someone elses national holiday to give me an excuse to get drunk.
Nothing, not even caring to observe it. Why party on a Sunday?
We're all alright!
Quote by Mathedes
Nothing, not even caring to observe it. Why party on a Sunday?

Because why not?
________ A
________C
________E
________!
I close at work, and it's on a sunday anyway.

As soon as my roommate gets home today we're going to get progressively wasted today instead. It's gonna be good times.
going hard on a topless party bus

(at first I thought it was a topless party and then I realized it's a topless bus)

I will try not to go too hard though because I need to study for my midterm and I've neglected my hamster
cat
Quote by guitarxo
going hard on a topless party bus

(at first I thought it was a topless party and then I realized it's a topless bus)

I will try not to go too hard though because I need to study for my midterm and I've neglected my hamster

When I first read that I thought it was topless party too.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Quote by andyscoot
Nothing, I'm not Irish and find it silly to use someone elses national holiday to give me an excuse to get drunk.

This. When have those twats ever celebrated St. George's Day?

Having said that, I do condone the stabbing of anybody that calls it "St. Patty's Day."
Tonight my band is playing in a bar. Gonna be awesome :P
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Tonight my band is playing in a bar. Gonna be awesome :P

Good luck!
________ A
________C
________E
________!
Playing at a bar then getting smashed.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
It's that time of the year again, Happy St. Patrick's day folks!

If I were to go out drinking tonight, it'll be Jamerson Irish Whiskey fo' sho'.

I was actually out drinking last night. Got the night off, so I went out on a bender, found no girls and barely any people in the majority of pubs and bars I scoped/checked out; In the end I decided to go to pub that's a chain of pubs in the UK called the Weatherspoon, went there, it had people... Found the bar was open, ordered my drink, heard my name, saw another/previous boss of mine, he was wearing a hat and coat and said he saw me come in as he passed, so I bought him a drink. I had £10 of my money and £10 of somebody elses... I ended up blowing the whole twenty I had on drinks... Went to Tesco after with that boss of mine/guy, got food and more booze that he just got, that's how that gentleman is; went to his shop (all with in 3, 4 minutes walk of each other, the Weatherspoon, the Tesco, his shop/store); -- Told him he made some bad buys, FOUND! an Marshall MA100C on GAK.co.uk going for £300, £400 with an rrp of £799 + this month, and he has Ashtons, great Australian make for what they are, Ashton MPA100s, asking £599... I'm thinking that's his top asking price and he'd be lucky to get £400. (What he says he into them for)... <-- That was my pub crawl/bender last night. I digress, Happy St. Patricks day ppl.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 15, 2013,

"Rock N' Roll"
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Sunday, you say.

Well, I'll wake up at 7am and watch the F1. Then go back to sleep after it at around 11am. I'll probably wake around 2:30-3pm, which will be just enough time to get some food before sitting down to a day/evening of football, including your team losing to Norwich.

Basically, I'll be sat/laid on my arse all day
Not doing shit on Sunday. Saturday, however, I am going to an Irish bar and getting hammed
Going to the canal, which is dyed green every year.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Ah, St Patrick's Day. The day when Americans claim they're Irish because their dad's cousin's uncle's grandad's brother's great-grandson's dog's cousin's owner's brother once visited Dublin on a business trip.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

drinking with friends tonight, corned beef and cabbage on Sunday with my family

EDIT: my family is almost entirely from the British Isles so I have a right to celebrate it
sunbather is shit
Last edited by beefcake122 at Mar 15, 2013,
Quote by sam b
Sunday, you say.

Well, I'll wake up at 7am and watch the F1. Then go back to sleep after it at around 11am. I'll probably wake around 2:30-3pm, which will be just enough time to get some food before sitting down to a day/evening of football, including your team losing to Norwich.

Basically, I'll be sat/laid on my arse all day

Well my team kick off at 1:30pm, so you might miss most of that.
________ A
________C
________E
________!