You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Typical Barnstaple

"But he was then spotted on CCTV in a phone box setting light to a packet of peanuts while also punching them."

hahahaha
what if he has to go to the hospital now

and the same ambulance picks him up

and then it would be really awkward
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Dig a hole the right size into the ground and someone can literally **** the world.

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
Dig a hole the right size into the ground and someone can literally **** the world.

You, sir, are a hoot!

A DRUNK man set fire to a packet of peanuts and tried making love to an ambulance, North Devon Magistrates' Court has heard.

Mr Haddow, who also happens to be Scottish, told the court: "He was arrested and detained and spent the night in cells.

yeah..
Barnstaple's still inbred though.

It's a fact.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by theogonia777
what if he has to go to the hospital now

and the same ambulance picks him up

and then it would be really awkward

lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Isn't this normal then?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Guys, don't judge.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I don't judge people yet I want to become a judge.

Ironic.
Quote by laid-to-waste

From
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

You, sir, are a hoot!

Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

That is terrifying
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This kind of thread makes me sick to the core. The very thought of a grown man making love to an object such as an ambulance is disgusting and vile. You boys should not be spreading this depraved behavior any further than it need go!. You call yourselves sweet guitarists and men of the Axe, well with behavior like this your nothing but an insult to six red hot lickin' strings.
Many people i have known have had to rely on an ambulance at one point or another to get them to a hospital in a safe and clean manor. The thought of them having to ride inside an ambulance used by a brother man as an object of lust or desire makes my blood BOIL. If i ever came across any hoochy manoochy kid laying it on an ambulance i would literally throw them down right there and teach them a little respect for a life saving vehicle. Yeah id like to see that punk putting his moves on it after one of my round house kicks or awesome tombstone move (pulled of to perfection). When it comes to pissing around with LIFE AND DEATH situations im afraid the jokes on you, because i would mean business, and i am scary when im angry.
GUITAR IS GAY!?!!, talk like that sister makes my blood BOIL.. Would you call Jim Hendrix gay if he was laying down a sick lick right in front of your very eyes. Or would you call a guitar gay if it were being used to jam by Pete townshend?!. I dont think so thank you very much. What has a beautiful siren sounding riffing guitar ever done to you to deserve its sexual preference being determined over its general kind?. Maybe the odd guitar could be gay, and thats fine!, hey do what you want!. But i know a guitar that likes nothing better after a hot day on the road putting one hell of a shift in, than to come home and put its big arms around its lady wife and quietly whisper "I love you".
He probably would've made that ambulance scream had he finished.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Defender-ace!
This kind of thread makes me sick to the core. The very thought of a grown man making love to an object such as an ambulance is disgusting and vile. You boys should not be spreading this depraved behavior any further than it need go!. You call yourselves sweet guitarists and men of the Axe, well with behavior like this your nothing but an insult to six red hot lickin' strings.
Many people i have known have had to rely on an ambulance at one point or another to get them to a hospital in a safe and clean manor. The thought of them having to ride inside an ambulance used by a brother man as an object of lust or desire makes my blood BOIL. If i ever came across any hoochy manoochy kid laying it on an ambulance i would literally throw them down right there and teach them a little respect for a life saving vehicle. Yeah id like to see that punk putting his moves on it after one of my round house kicks or awesome tombstone move (pulled of to perfection). When it comes to pissing around with LIFE AND DEATH situations im afraid the jokes on you, because i would mean business, and i am scary when im angry.

Quote by Defender-ace!
GUITAR IS GAY!?!!, talk like that sister makes my blood BOIL.. Would you call Jim Hendrix gay if he was laying down a sick lick right in front of your very eyes. Or would you call a guitar gay if it were being used to jam by Pete townshend?!. I dont think so thank you very much. What has a beautiful siren sounding riffing guitar ever done to you to deserve its sexual preference being determined over its general kind?. Maybe the odd guitar could be gay, and thats fine!, hey do what you want!. But i know a guitar that likes nothing better after a hot day on the road putting one hell of a shift in, than to come home and put its big arms around its lady wife and quietly whisper "I love you".

New user of the month, right here.
They always say that love is blind..
Stop being so ambulanceofobic, let them live happily they way they want.
Quote by whywefight
New user of the month, right here.

Yup

Defender-ace 2013
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Defender-ace!

ya all guitars r gay and u r gay for liking them
Quote by Defender-ace!

Or would you call a guitar gay if it were being used to jam by Pete townshend?!.

Depends where he's jamming it.