wat u gon do
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i gotta get down obviously
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i feel ya ima get down so cray
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by theogonia777
i gotta get down obviously

Beat me to it
________ A
________C
________E
________!
oh the song
3pm wakin up in the mornin
gotta be fresh gotta drink some coffee
gotta get my bowl gotta get "cereal" (lel)

anybody else kinda feel like ke$shas tik tok is slobby party version of friday
theres not much quality difference anyway
Quote by korinaflyingv
It's Red Nose Day in the UK. That might not mean much to you foreigners, but it means I have to spend all day enduring workplace wackiness.

If your seen the UK version of The Office, imagine the episode where David Brent does the dance and then dresses up as an emu. That's what it's like.

A bunch of them are arranging to do a Harlem Shake because that would be hilarious.

Yesterday was Thursday. Today it is Friday. We so excited.

Imma **** shit up.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot