Hey Pit, I just got back from an 8 day trip to Costa Rica, where I had no internet access, as we were staying in very isolated parts of the jungles on the east coast most of the time. So, can anyone catch me up on what major headlines I've missed on UG for the past week?
How long have you been away? The President is a black guy.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
and by that I mean the VP Horsedick is standing in.
Quote by whywefight
Oh, you mean UG's actual news? You missed nothing. Please, use an actual news site for news. UG news is rather embarrassing.

I hope that's what he meant. What kind of sad case comes back from holiday thinking "I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT FORUM?"
Quote by Minkaro
I hope that's what he meant. What kind of sad case comes back from holiday thinking "I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT FORUM?"

Honestly, I'd rather do that than wonder what I missed in UG news. The forum pretty much has better news coverage than the news section.
Quote by whywefight
Honestly, I'd rather do that than wonder what I missed in UG news. The forum pretty much has better news coverage than the news section.

+1
Quote by C.Burnzy
Hey Pit, I just got back from an 8 day trip to Costa Rica, where I had no internet access, as we were staying in very isolated parts of the jungles on the east coast most of the time. So, can anyone catch me up on what major headlines I've missed on UG for the past week?

Nothing too crazy on the music front...some old fart from a metal band gave his opinion on something when nobody asked for it but that's a weekly thing really...we did cure a baby of HIV like a week or two ago but that's not really music news so nope I guess nothing interesting happened.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Quote by Minkaro

Absolutely brilliant, might sig this if you don't mind.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Quote by whywefight

UG usually catches up...within a week...
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I watched the movie Primer
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.