G'day chaps,

TGIF! Looking to get myself a harmony pedal & an octave pedal; to produce a harmonised & octave of my... actually you can kinda guess why.

Never even touched either type of pedal before. The harmony notes will need to be in a certain key & the octave needs to go up/down 1 octave at most.

I need them to have separate controls & footswitches as I plan on using them in the same song but not at the same time every time.

New/Used - Prefer used
Location - UK
Budget - £200 MAX for both

I've seen the Digitech Whammy has both these functions, but can they be used independently?

Any suggestions/questions welcomed!

EDIT: I've seen the Digitech Whammy 4 & a FS3X footswich. Would this work for what I want?
Last edited by AndyGray at Mar 15, 2013,
The whammy does have both octave up/down just by adjusting the footpedal, and the harmonies range from maj2 to min7 i believe. You can't do both at the same time and the only issue is you need to use the knob to change functions. I know Boss has a few pedals for harmonizing and they also have an octave. These would all fit in your budget, there are some that are outside your budget like the HOG from EHX
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
The octave pedal I was impressed with that the MXR Slash signature one. I heard it at a store. I'm not 100% sure it is what you are looking for, but I thought I would throw a out of the box suggestion out there.
Washburn MG-44(E)
Ibanez RG421 (Eb)
Art & Lutherie Electric Cutaway
Vox Valvetronix VT40
Vox AC4tv 1x10
Vox Original Wah-Wah Pedal V847-A
MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Last edited by Shadowofravenwo at Mar 15, 2013,