Hey guys,
I got a few questions that couldn't be answered on other threads so i thought i could start this one;p
I need a bit help since i'm thinking of changing my guitar's pickups.
i've got a washburn x-40 with two humbuckers and a single coil and i changed the bridge humbucker (which was a headhunter) with the signature duncan of dimebag.
Now I want to get a better neck humbucker and i'm considering the DiMarzio's crunch lab (of john petrucci).
Do u guys think i should change the bridge humbucker as well with the DiMarzio liquifire or the dimebucker would be fine?
cheers!!!!
Since you already have the Dimebucker, I would suggest going with either the Duncan Jazz or '59 pickups. That's pretty much the standard and that is what Dime used in the neck.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
As Stonyman said you could go with the 'Set' but if you like how the dimebucker sounds id just stick with it, theres nothing wrong with mixing pickups to vary from the norm and find your own taste.
Spider Vale MKII (Modded)
Laney VH100R Head & WEM Starfinder 4x12"

Ibanez S470 (Heavily modded)
Jackson SLATXMG3-6 Soloist
Gordon Smith LP
Quote by Dragonrose
As Stonyman said you could go with the 'Set' but if you like how the dimebucker sounds id just stick with it, theres nothing wrong with mixing pickups to vary from the norm and find your own taste.

i still have a washburn Dime guitar, and it came with a dimbucker and SD '59. i didn't care for the dimebucker, but the '59 worked well with it. the guitar is that guitar is tucked away safely.

i am a dimarizo fan though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/