yes
100 68%
no
38 26%
i liek ponies
9 6%
Voters: 147.
Page 1 of 6
Usually, yeah but that doesn't mean it's bad.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Anime, itself isn't weird. What makes it appear weird are the crazies and furries that watch it. They ruin it for everyone and give it a bad reputation that it doesn't need.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I think it can be as weird/normal/boring/exciting as any other form of entertainment. That said, a lot of animes are based in the world of fantasy, since it's easier to go there in animation. That makes them mostly different, yes, but I wouldn't say weird.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
<---------
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
inb4 shitstorm

Quote by Harmonius
Anime, itself isn't weird. What makes it appear weird are the crazies and furries that watch it. They ruin it for everyone and give it a bad reputation that it doesn't need.
Yup
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by sam b
Yes. So are people over the age of 11 liking it. Much like Pokemon.

Yeah people should def stop enjoying things because enjoying things is bad
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Yeah people should def stop enjoying things because enjoying things is bad

Anime sympathiser
Yes, also every character on every show looks the same.

I like Cowboy Bebop tho ¯\_(ツ_/¯
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That depends on what you mean by "weird". If you're talking about the creepy stuff, then yeah, some of it is. If you're talking about weird as in strange, but not necessarily creepy, then yeah, some of it is and I love that kind of stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYLsjJ8RThQ

Stuff like that is right up my alley.
Last edited by NothingRocks at Mar 15, 2013,
Lol, I always forget an anime is in my avatar for these topics.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Just like anything, really. Sometimes, it's awesome:

And sometimes it's...

Quote by sam b
Yes. So are people over the age of 11 liking it. Much like Pokemon.

Like that cartoon in your avatar you child. Your avatar should actually be this
I reckon anime would be less weird if the Japanese didn't make it, more Coronation Street and less cyborg sex fiend teenage girl shooting monsters that try to rape her
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Oh shit, can someone remember this video. It's an anime where this masked dude is trying to rape some girl, chasing her about and stuff. But it's got some hilarious voice-over. That's all I can really remember, but it's great and hopefully someone knows what I'm on about
Quote by willT08
Oh shit, can someone remember this video. It's an anime where this masked dude is trying to rape some girl, chasing her about and stuff. But it's got some hilarious voice-over. That's all I can really remember, but it's great and hopefully someone knows what I'm on about

I don't know about that specific video, but I know an anime called Rapeman exists.
I think it's called Rape Man.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

anime is weird
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Harmonius

This

Quote by mental_zer0
Yes, almost entirely.

The only things worse are the fans.

This too
Ghost in the Shell, and its TV series.... IS AMAZING. Not weird. Liking GITS is a sign of good taste.

Everything else... is weird. So yes... anime is weird with the exception of GITS.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Shawn1379
Just like anything, really. Sometimes, it's awesome:

And sometimes it's...

I have to agree with this. Anime covers a wide variety on subjects like si-fi, action, and adventure. Those are usually the best, and literally the only ones I watch (except shows like Naruto. I honestly believe that show was made puerly for ages 14 and under. And DBZ is just sorta like one of those shows you loved as a kid, but has no room for you to love as an adult.) But there are also the ones that revolve strictly around humor. Those can be weird. There's a lot of them too, so that probably contributes to one's idea that anime is weird as a whole.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 15, 2013,
I do enjoy watching bo-bo-bo at times.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Simsimius
Ghost in the Shell, and its TV series.... IS AMAZING. Not weird. Liking GITS is a sign of good taste.

Y'know they're making a new GITS series?

I'm not sure of the details though. I'm actually not even sure if it's actually going to be a series or a couple movies or what. I'm excited though, especially if they bring back the previous English dub cast.
Last edited by Shawn1379 at Mar 15, 2013,
Quote by NothingRocks
That depends on what you mean by "weird". If you're talking about the creepy stuff, then yeah, some of it is. If you're talking about weird as in strange, but not necessarily creepy, then yeah, some of it is and I love that kind of stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYLsjJ8RThQ

Stuff like that is right up my alley.

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Ichikurosaki
why would puci even be homura
dio is the homura connection

puci homura makes no sense

soap you're weird

I didn't make it I just found it because I knew searching jjba would find me weird
Quote by raoooos
Like that cartoon in your avatar you child. Your avatar should actually be this

Be quiet and go play with your pokemon cards and comics