My budget is around 100 dollars used. I play a Gibson Les Paul Studio through a Vox AC15C1. Some of the pedals I have been looking at are the TC Electronic Flashback, MXR Carbon Copy, and Boss DD-3. I'm still undecided if I should go digital or analog so I'm just looking at every pedal I can.
Last edited by JimiZeppelin4 at Mar 15, 2013,
Ive heard good things about the DD3, I personally really like line 6's DL4 if you can save up a few more dollars.
"And Whamo! Your stuck with some boring job, and they dont let you play guitar and they dont let you take pictures of naked women"
-Homer Simpson
I have the TC alter ego. It's basically a flashback with 2 added setting, sold only at pro guitar shop.

It's a solid pedal, and can get many different tones. One setting I use a lot (thats not on the Flashback) is a ecorec setting. It's based off of a tape delay, like the one David Gilmour used. It has this natural tape wobble built into it, that almost sounds like a chorus type effect.

I've used it live about 3 times now, and the first thing I always get asked as soon as I get off of the stage, is "What the hell was that effect you used in those 2 songs, and where can I buy it".

I brought it to the studio for the first time Sunday to record the two songs that I use it in. Our producer bought one online while I was recording my delay parts

Heres a video of pro guitar shop playing time witht he ecorec setting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LSfEEaJmQ
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by red.guitar
TC Alter Ego

Wow that sounds awesome man. I'll definitely add that to my list.
Quote by JimiZeppelin4
Wow that sounds awesome man. I'll definitely add that to my list.

As soon as I seen that video, I was like " I HAVE TO HAVE THIS PEDAL!!!" I'm a huge Gilmour fan
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Yeah Gilmour's the man . I'm still sort of new to all these pedals so I'll be listening to different videos and hopefully sometime soon I can try some of them out.
mint condition dd-7
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.