Hey guys, I have a Roland kc350 amp that has a blown tweeter. I bought a new tweeter but I can't tell which wire is positive and which is negative coming front the Roland. There is a brown and orange wire and i can't remember which is positive and which is negative. I tried looking for a wiring diagram for two hours but nothing. Any help??
Quote by guitarpro1992
Hey guys, I have a Roland kc350 amp that has a blown tweeter. I bought a new tweeter but I can't tell which wire is positive and which is negative coming front the Roland. There is a brown and orange wire and i can't remember which is positive and which is negative. I tried looking for a wiring diagram for two hours but nothing. Any help??

To be honest, it really doesn't matter. The only thing that is affected by the orientation of the wiring is whether the speakers are in or out of phase. If it sounds odd, chances are it is out of phase, but you probably wouldn't even notice, since they are at different frequencies.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by guitarpro1992
Okay cause there is a big 15 inch woofer with this separate tweeter

Well just stick it in and see what happens. It's not going to blow up or anything
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."