WOW that would be better than my 10 billion songs that i made up haha
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
Quote by jeremygp24
thanks guys!

Always welcome!
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
Geez, don't be so angry, Mr. Goldfish!
I really liked the singing, and the guitar compliments that good. Didn't quite like the playing at the beginning. Such a good voice and good guitar skills too, keep at it! I look forward to seeing more from you
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
thanks man! i'm adding a last part at the end where I start to belt just to add dynamic to the song
Quote by LazyGuitar

2) Bumping of Threads

"Bumping" is posting in your own thread in order to send it back to the top of the forum. This is a BIG NO-NO. NEVER bump your thread unless someone has a) Asked you a question or b) you want to debate a comment or have something of merit to add.

This means NO:
  • "Thank you" posts - Yes it's courteous, but it's not fair on other people who do not do the same. If you want to thank them properly, critique one of their songs (especially if someone has provided a link). This is the best thanks you can give. Or PM them! Just do NOT bump your thread.
  • Blatant Bumps - Your "anymore comments?" type posts... this is spam and against the rules set down in the FAQ. You want more crits? CRIT SOMEONE ELSE!

People breaking these rules will be warned. We know every method of bumping, and some are more sneaky than others... those found to be doing so will be automatically warned.

Quoted from this stickied thread.