Page 3 of 8
They were kind of barbaric before. Chasing lions and all.....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

good thing we taught them how to harvest food.

i mean they didn't get to keep what they harvested but teach a man to fish you know
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by WCPhils

You mean the white guys with khaki suits and hunting rifles?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
You mean the white guys with khaki suits and hunting rifles?

They had guns

Then it's called sport

duh

Quote by Eastwinn
good thing we taught them how to harvest food.

i mean they didn't get to keep what they harvested but teach a man to fish you know

exactly!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Todd Hart
> good people
> knock on peoples doors and tacitly tell them they're worthy of burning for all of time

Pick one.

You obviously dont know anything about them so why voice a dumb opinion.
One time we had Jehovah's witnesses and my mom who's a Catholic politely told them she's not interested and they've left us alone ever since then. Since a lot of Jehovah's Witnesses she's encountered tend to argue with doctors like herself, my idea would've been to put on a stethoscope, run up to them and loudly sing operatically, "IT'S TIME FOR YOUR CHECKUP!" just to see if they'd freak out and run away. When I presented that idea to my friend Ashley, she laughed and said "That sounds like something you'd do."
one time i saw a jehoveh witnes on the street so i punched and kikced him
Quote by kozmo4200
You obviously dont know anything about them so why voice a dumb opinion.

Well if they don't believe that people who don't believe are going to Hell then they aren't Christians in any meaningful way.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Ometh
I force their mouths into my cock
Quote by Ometh
into my cock
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by food1010

Quote by TheTee56
My dad would invite them in, seat them and offer them drinks.
Then when they would try and convert him, quoting biblical passages, he would stop them and say: "Ah but your book is a translation, it is wrong. I have the original, and that's not what it says."

Then he would take out the old testament and correct them on their interpretations.

They hated him.

My Dad does similar. But instead of discussing religion, they just watch football.
I don't think I've ever had a Jahovah Witness come to my door
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by food1010

Forcing my cock into their mouths is way too easy. And yes I do have a penis, altough it's a prosthetic one, since the original got way too chewed up from previous occasions.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Why would you want them to go away?

Personaly I love it when they knock on my door, unless of course I don't have the time to talk to them, in which case they don't seem to have a problem with me politely telling them that I'm a little busy at the moment, but usualy I'm happy to stand on my doorstep and debate with them for half an hour.

The thing is, for some strange reason, they don't seem to knock on my door as regularly as they used to do.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 19, 2013,
I opened the door for them naked once.

Dude had his toddler out with him for a saturday morning stroll......
Quote by T7E
I opened the door for them naked once.

Dude had his toddler out with him for a saturday morning stroll......

Did he assume you were a Catholic then?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Did he assume you were a Catholic then?

I wish they door knocked. I would have so much more to grill them about
Quote by Fishyesque

So the simplest thing would be to calmly and politely say that you really aren't interested, thank them, and let them be on their way!

Except this shit isn't like replying 'unsubscribe' to e-mails. I used to get approached on the streets all the time, and I either heard them out or politely declined. Although, they haven't talked to me ever since I was slightly rude to one of them. Sorry mate tried it your way, didn't work
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Mar 19, 2013,
A kid in my class was a Jehovah's Witness who went round proselytizing. In fact a good friend of mine told me the other day that he'd knocked on his door. He just didn't answer after looking out the window though.

I've personally never been bothered at my home by any religious people. Happens in public from time to time though.
Jahovah's Witnesses are a doddle anyway, they tend to go in for Christian sciences and hand out pamphlets that attempt to use science as evidence that things like evolution doesn't exist, but they invariably misunderstand what many scientific terms mean so it's pretty easy to show them that their pamphlets are based upon misunderstandings.

I'll say this for them, I've never met a rude Jehovah's Witness, they are always (in my experience) very polite.

The guys you need to watch out for are the Presbyterians. They're the guys who will openly call you a 'sinner' to your face and preach hell and damnation at you.
Show up dressed like that guy from Arkanum
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
"Ahh just as the prophecy foretold, prophet aklakakkatam was right after all, please come in I have the special chamber prepared"
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
answer the door naked with evil devil music playing in the background

and tell em you already converted to their religion
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Jahovah's Witnesses are a doddle anyway, they tend to go in for Christian sciences and hand out pamphlets that attempt to use science as evidence that things like evolution doesn't exist, but they invariably misunderstand what many scientific terms mean so it's pretty easy to show them that their pamphlets are based upon misunderstandings.

I'll say this for them, I've never met a rude Jehovah's Witness, they are always (in my experience) very polite.

The guys you need to watch out for are the Presbyterians. They're the guys who will openly call you a 'sinner' to your face and preach hell and damnation at you.

Give solid proof of evolution and not adaption and I believe you, better yet make me a tree then ill believe you or even a blade of grass, that's all I ask, simply make from an explosion a single living blade of ordinary grass and then I will believe you that everything happened by chance.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Give solid proof of evolution and not adaption and I believe you, better yet make me a tree then ill believe you or even a blade of grass, that's all I ask, simply make from an explosion a single living blade of ordinary grass and then I will believe you that everything happened by chance.

You're clearly either trolling or a moron. Evolution is adaptation.

If you want instances of observed speciation then there's a huge list of examples here and here.

Denying evolution is tooth fairy levels of stupidity. If you own a dog then you own an example of observed evolution. If you eat any farmyard crops or animals or drink alcohol then you're eating and drinking examples of observed evolution. You've encountered more examples of speciation in your life than you have examples of gravity existing.
Quote by Todd Hart
You're clearly either trolling or a moron. Evolution is adaptation.

If you want instances of observed speciation then there's a huge list of examples here and here.

Denying evolution is tooth fairy levels of stupidity. If you own a dog then you own an example of observed evolution. If you eat any farmyard crops or animals or drink alcohol then you're eating and drinking examples of observed evolution. You've encountered more examples of speciation in your life than you have examples of gravity existing.

Adaption is defined by becoming more suited to ones environment, evolution is becoming a different species family all together which makes no sense if we evolved then we evolved from bananas because there is clear evidence because bananas have 50 percent human DNA, like I said make me a tree or even a blade of grass using an explosion then I will believe in evolution and the Big Bang.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Adaption is defined by becoming more suited to ones environment, evolution is becoming a different species family all together which makes no sense if we evolved then we evolved from bananas because there is clear evidence because bananas have 50 percent human DNA, like I said make me a tree or even a blade of grass using an explosion then I will believe in evolution and the Big Bang.

Did your parents drop you when you were a child?

No it's not.

No they don't Bananas and humans share a high percentage of their DNA, as does all life on Earth, because every organism on Earth is made of very similar proteins, fats and other materials. The same genes code for these, and so every organism shares a vast amount of its genome with completely separate species. It's the same as the fact that you are made mostly of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulphur.

The Big Bang and evolution have nothing to do with each other, except that they're both facts. And your point about trees and grass is ******ed, you must trolling.
Quote by Todd Hart

No it's not.

No they don't Bananas and humans share a high percentage of their DNA, as does all life on Earth, because every organism on Earth is made of very similar proteins, fats and other materials. The same genes code for these, and so every organism shares a vast amount of its genome with completely separate species. It's the same as the fact that you are made mostly of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulphur.

The Big Bang and evolution have nothing to do with each other, except that they're both facts. And your point about trees and grass is ******ed, you must trolling.

Prove the Big Bang and evolution happened

And I was using bananas to make my point clear

My tree and blade of grass theory are just fine, thank you very much!!

Have any scientists been able to produce life by smashing atoms? NO!!
i answered the door wearing nothing but a towel and a blue rubber glove. then said "shes still got some more in her. you want to join?"
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Prove the Big Bang and evolution happened

They're unrelated, moron.
bananas!!

Bananas are proof of selective breeding.

That's all you deserve in the way of a response until you learn some secondary school level science.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
They're unrelated, moron.

Bananas are proof of selective breeding.

That's all you deserve in the way of a response until you learn some secondary school level science.

Fine then, one thing at a time, make me a blade of grass by blowing stuff up

Then, prove that evolution is real by putting a mouse in a bucket of water, come back an hour and if its not a dolphin then I'm not convinced
Destroyer is clearly trolling, just ignore him.

At least I sincerely hope he's trolling.
Quote by Todd Hart
Destroyer is clearly trolling, just ignore him.

At least I sincerely hope he's trolling.

If there is one thing certain about life, it is that stupidity knows no bounds.
Quote by Todd Hart

No it's not.

Yeah but peanut butter though.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Give solid proof of evolution and not adaption and I believe you,

OK, no problem.

Y'know when you stated "if we evolved then we evolved from bananas because there is clear evidence because bananas have 50 percent human DNA"? Well if any of what you claimed is true about bananas and humans sharing 50% of their DNA, then that obviously shows that we are 'related' to bananas, and if we are 'related' to bananas then we must share a common ancestor, because that's what 'related' means.
And if bananas and humans share a common ancestor, then evolution and not just adaption must be in play. Otherwise humans and bananas would look very similar to each other.

But I don't expect you to just accept that, so let me try another method.

Firstly, I take it you are familiar with the terms 'micro-evolution' and 'macro-evolution'?

If you're not, 'macro-evolution' is used to refer to any evolutionary change at or above the level of 'species' while 'micro-evolution' refers to evolutionary change within the boundries of a species, essentialy micro-evolution is the small changes through 'adaption' within species that you mentioned. (incidently, I have a question for you that's related to this. You obviously accept that small changes can take place via 'adaption', so why don't you accept the next logical step that many small changes can eventualy mount up and equate to greater changes?)

A common biology experiment is to take some bacteria, all from the same colony, and of the same type (usually e-coli is used) and put some of these bacteria into two separate culture dishes, each with a different growth medium. The time it takes for macro-evolution to show significant results is based on how fast the species in question reproduces. Generations per time determines the speed at which evolution works. Since these bacteria reproduce very quickly, evolution can be observed on a human time scale with them. In each of the culture dishes, the bacteria will adapt to better use the growth medium. While some would argue that this is technically micro-evolution, as much as 10%-20% of the bacteria's DNA will change, giving it very different traits, and making a whole new unique strain. Since only 2% of human DNA is different from that of an ape, a 10% DNA change is definitely enough to constitute 'macro-evolution'.

So, macroevolution, has been 'observed', which obviously means that it's just as proven to exist as anything else we can observe.
For example, how can you prove that your house exists? Because we can observe it.
How can you prove that the sun exists? Because we can observe it.
How can you prove that you exist? Because we can observe you.
So if the fact that we can observe something proves it's existence, then evolution is most definately 'proven'.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 20, 2013,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
OK, no problem.

Y'know when you stated "if we evolved then we evolved from bananas because there is clear evidence because bananas have 50 percent human DNA"? Well if any of what you claimed is true about bananas and humans sharing 50% of their DNA, then that obviously shows that we are 'related' to bananas, and if we are 'related' to bananas then we must share a common ancestor, because that's what 'related' means.
And if bananas and humans share a common ancestor, then evolution and not just adaption must be in play. Otherwise humans and bananas would look very similar to each other.

But I don't expect you to just accept that, so let me try another method.

Firstly, I take it you are familiar with the terms 'micro-evolution' and 'macro-evolution'?

If you're not, 'macro-evolution' is used to refer to any evolutionary change at or above the level of 'species' while 'micro-evolution' refers to evolutionary change within the boundries of a species, essentialy micro-evolution is the small changes through 'adaption' within species that you mentioned. (incidently, I have a question for you that's related to this. You obviously accept that small changes can take place via 'adaption', so why don't you accept the next logical step that many small changes can eventualy mount up and equate to greater changes?)

A common biology experiment is to take some bacteria, all from the same colony, and of the same type (usually e-coli is used) and put some of these bacteria into two separate culture dishes, each with a different growth medium. The time it takes for macro-evolution to show significant results is based on how fast the species in question reproduces. Generations per time determines the speed at which evolution works. Since these bacteria reproduce very quickly, evolution can be observed on a human time scale with them. In each of the culture dishes, the bacteria will adapt to better use the growth medium. While some would argue that this is technically micro-evolution, as much as 10%-20% of the bacteria's DNA will change, giving it very different traits, and making a whole new unique strain. Since only 2% of human DNA is different from that of an ape, a 10% DNA change is definitely enough to constitute 'macro-evolution'.

So, macroevolution, has been 'observed', which obviously means that it's just as proven to exist as anything else we can observe.
For example, how can you prove that your house exists? Because we can observe it.
How can you prove that the sun exists? Because we can observe it.
How can you prove that you exist? Because we can observe you.
So if the fact that we can observe something proves it's existence, then evolution is most definately 'proven'.

Ok now that I have seen "proof", make me a blade of grass using nothing more than bashing rocks together or exploding something, until then the Big Bang is nothing more than a mainstream science lie.

P.s if micro evolution is just adaption then why don't they just call it adaption, I assume its because they are still trying to force feed us the evolution theory.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Ok now that I have seen "proof", make me a blade of grass using nothing more than bashing rocks together or exploding something, until then the Big Bang is nothing more than a mainstream science lie.

P.s if micro evolution is just adaption then why don't they just call it adaption, I assume its because they are still trying to force feed us the evolution theory.

What does banging rocks together and exploding stuff have to do with the Big ****ing Bang theory?