Page 4 of 8
The Morman lady's can't wait to suck the Da Vinci load from yoman's huge penis. After having his whispering eye hammered, yoman then proceeded to plow the Mormon lady's vintage golf bag. Hours of plowing like this would leave any girl's roast beef platter looking like a darts team's goalkeeper, and hers was no different! Within no time, yoman could feel the shitty baby gravy draining from her oxo orifice and all over her velcro triangle. The mixture of hardened fudge nugget and **** custard in the mormon lady's marmite motorway created the delicious rectoplasm that yoman was so fond of.

just read them that
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Tell the Jehova's Witnesses that Prince is one of them and have the song "Scarlet Pussy" playing in the background.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Ok now that I have seen "proof", make me a blade of grass using nothing more than bashing rocks together or exploding something, until then the Big Bang is nothing more than a mainstream science lie.

The Big Bang has nothing to do with bashing rocks together, or exploding anything.

And also, that wouldn't at all prove evolution anyway, you just set a bullshit challenge. Here, prove to me that you aren't a woman in man's clothing by crack an egg shell and telling me what the weather will be like next tuesday. Can't do it? Okay girl, fine.

[QUOTE}P.s if micro evolution is just adaption then why don't they just call it adaption, I assume its because they are still trying to force feed us the evolution theory.

There isn't a difference between 'micro-evolution' and 'macro evolution'. One is a walk to the kitchen, the other is a walk to the shop: both use exactly the same mechanism, time and distance is the only difference.

And oh noes, people trying to force feed you the truth! What a travesty!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
The Big Bang has nothing to do with bashing rocks together, or exploding anything.

And also, that wouldn't at all prove evolution anyway, you just set a bullshit challenge. Here, prove to me that you aren't a woman in man's clothing by crack an egg shell and telling me what the weather will be like next tuesday. Can't do it? Okay girl, fine.

There isn't a difference between 'micro-evolution' and 'macro evolution'. One is a walk to the kitchen, the other is a walk to the shop: both use exactly the same mechanism, time and distance is the only difference.

And oh noes, people trying to force feed you the truth! What a travesty!

NO! Evolution is taught because it is a money maker it never happened, where is the missing link that would prove evolution? EVOLUTION IS JUST A MAINSTREAM SCIENCE LIE!!!! IF YOU DID ANY RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO TEACH IT DOUBT WHETHER IT IS FACT, SO UNTIL YOU SHOW ME A MONKEY ON ITS WAY TO BEING HUMAN THE EVOLUTION THEORY IS NOTHING BUT PURE CRAP!!!!!!!
Quote by DESTROYER5000
NO! Evolution is taught because it is a money maker it never happened, where is the missing link that would prove evolution? EVOLUTION IS JUST A MAINSTREAM SCIENCE LIE!!!! IF YOU DID ANY RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO TEACH IT DOUBT WHETHER IT IS FACT, SO UNTIL YOU SHOW ME A MONKEY ON ITS WAY TO BEING HUMAN THE EVOLUTION THEORY IS NOTHING BUT PURE CRAP!!!!!!!

I'm talking to one.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Why did this thread turn into an evolution debate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWr1NM-KNv4

Answer the door dressed like that guy and you will never be bothered again.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I didn't come from a retarded monkey fish frog, did you Todd?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I like the idea of evolution being a money making scheme. Who's cashing in on evolution being falsely taught as truth?
Quote by willT08
I like the idea of evolution being a money making scheme. Who's cashing in on evolution being falsely taught as truth?

You're kidding, right?

It's Obama.
Thanks, Obama
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by DESTROYER5000

Nobody's claiming humans came from monkeys or that a monkey could turn into a human. Humans and all other primates share a common ancestor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Mar 20, 2013,
The best way to get them to go away is to convenient have "Magick in Theory and Practice" and the "The Book of the Law" in clear sight.
Quote by DESTROYER5000

You can't be serious...

Actually, yes you can, which is what's so sad about this entire conversation.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Are you aware that anyone can make a Wikipedia article thusly making it a unreliable source?

False.
Illiterate people cannot make a wikipedia article.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
False.
Illiterate people cannot make a wikipedia article.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!!!!
Quote by fail
Ex-Mormon here

Most Mormon missionaries are 18 -22 year old boys. They often don't know a whole lot about religion other than what they've been trained to teach. So if you can argue with them and show a knowledge of the church's sketchy history, you'll likely scare them off. Simply saying you're not interested won't always work cause they'll see it as a challenge to convince you. Don't be dicks to them though, firstly because they're generally good guys just doing what they've been told to do, and secondly because when non-Mormons are dicks to them it only reinforces the collective persecution complex Mormons have.

I'm a Mormon and I can honestly say that most my friends who are on missions know quite a bit about religion. As for the persecution complex, i've only found that to be true rarely.

To answere the guy you quoted though. The idea behind Mormons going to door to door isn't, "Convert or go to Hell" it's that the LDS church believes that following the teachings of the bible and Book of Mormon bring happiness and peace into peoples lives, and we believe it's our mission in this life to share them.

Generally Missionaries will leave if you ask them, their taught to respect peoples privacy.

Back to your post, Just out of curiosity why did you leave the church?
I can never think of a good sig.
Quote by xxMr.Davexx

I think (and correct me if I'm wrong here) it was something to do with realising that the whole thing was bat shit crazy.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Maybe but, i'm wondering what his reason was, not your inability to except a higher power.
>except
>his
>not thinking that Mormonism is a bit shady

Step up your game, David.
Quote by Hydra150
>except
>his
>not thinking that Mormonism is a bit shady

Step up your game, David.

This is a all the game I got man

As for it being shady thats a matter of perspective, in my oppinion.
Last edited by xxMr.Davexx at Mar 20, 2013,
What do those people do if they already encounter a house of believers?
It's like trying to sell a start up stamp collection to an already stamp collector.
Wait what was I talking about?
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
What do those people do if they already encounter a house of believers?
It's like trying to sell a start up stamp collection to an already stamp collector.
Wait what was I talking about?

Mormons always invite misssionaries in, feed em ect.
Last edited by xxMr.Davexx at Mar 20, 2013,
Quote by xxMr.Davexx
I'm a Mormon and I can honestly say that most my friends who are on missions know quite a bit about religion. As for the persecution complex, i've only found that to be true rarely.

The persecution complex is so widespread, it's practically doctrine. You are constantly told that the world is out to destroy your religion. Anything that challenges it is immediately "anti-Mormon", one of the many loaded terms used to manipulate people. Tales of suffering pioneers and tarred and feathered prophets are used to paint the whole institution as persecuted. Society at large doesn't take Mormonism seriously, sure. But when they think of that as persecution it suggests they think they didn't do something to deserve the ridicule.

Because I don't accept its claims about reality, history, ethics, epistemology, and so on. Also because it causes a lot of harm and is hugely deceptive in how it goes about things.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT!!!!

You seem upset
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by xxMr.Davexx
I'm a Mormon and I can honestly say that most my friends who are on missions know quite a bit about religion.

So how does it feel following a religion made up by a convicted conman?

Or being part of what was an officially racist organization pre-1978?
Quote by fail
The persecution complex is so widespread, it's practically doctrine. You are constantly told that the world is out to destroy your religion. Anything that challenges it is immediately "anti-Mormon", one of the many loaded terms used to manipulate people. Tales of suffering pioneers and tarred and feathered prophets are used to paint the whole institution as persecuted. Society at large doesn't take Mormonism seriously, sure. But when they think of that as persecution it suggests they think they didn't do something to deserve the ridicule.

Because I don't accept its claims about reality, history, ethics, epistemology, and so on. Also because it causes a lot of harm and is hugely deceptive in how it goes about things.

I disagree, We do not teach that the world is out to destroy our religion. The world has differen't standards then the the LDS church, many of which contradict doctrine in the church. Therefore they would be anti-mormon, would they not? Just like if somone claimed that Jesus wasn't the Christ, that would be an anti Christian teaching. You clearly believe that "anti" has negative connotations attached to it, which in some cases is incorrect.

As far as persecution goes, historically Mormons were persecuted. To ignore that is willfully ignorant. We do not consider people not taking us seriously persecution, when the LDS church talks of persecution they do not solely refer to themselves, many times they speak of the persecution of Christianity in general. And there is an undeniably anti-Christian sentiment in much of society.

Whether or not Christianity has done things to warrent this sentiment isn't the point of discussion.

Anyway thank you for indulging my curiosity, I hope I don't come as trying to prove you wrong, that is not my intention.
Some of these guys came to my door the other day.
They didn't want to talk tho. They just gave me a flyer and said bye.

It might have been because I was covered in juices from the bowl of aborted fetuses I had been eating at the time, but I guess we'll never know.
Quote by xxMr.Davexx

To answere the guy you quoted though. The idea behind Mormons going to door to door isn't, "Convert or go to Hell" it's that the LDS church believes that following the teachings of the bible and Book of Mormon bring happiness and peace into peoples lives, and we believe it's our mission in this life to share them.

Generally Missionaries will leave if you ask them, their taught to respect peoples privacy.

Isn't the Book of Mormon like bible part 2?

Are you aware that in the 1860's the Mormons would lead people through a mountain pass in Utah and kill them? Look back on the history of the Jehovah's witnesses and you won't find anything like that.
Quote by xxMr.Davexx

As far as persecution goes, historically Mormons were persecuted. To ignore that is willfully ignorant. We do not consider people not taking us seriously persecution, when the LDS church talks of persecution they do not solely refer to themselves, many times they speak of the persecution of Christianity in general. And there is an undeniably anti-Christian sentiment in much of society.

They were persecuted for killing people
Quote by willT08
So how does it feel following a religion made up by a convicted conman?

Or being part of what was an officially racist organization pre-1978?

I do not believe that Joseph Smith was a con (convicted sure) I believe he was innocent.

The church was not racist either

From Wikipedia

When the Mormons migrated to Missouri they encountered the pro-slavery sentiments of their neighbors. Joseph Smith upheld the laws regarding slaves and slaveholders, but remained abolitionist in his actions and doctrines.[12]

Beginning in 1842, after he had moved to free-state Illinois, Smith made known his increasingly strong anti-slavery position. In 1842 he began studying some abolitionist literature, and stated, "it makes my blood boil within me to reflect upon the injustice, cruelty, and oppression of the rulers of the people. When will these things cease to be, and the Constitution and the laws again bear rule?"[13] In 1844 Joseph Smith wrote his views as a candidate for President of the United States. The anti-slavery plank of his platform called for a gradual end to slavery by the year 1850. His plan called for the government to buy the freedom of slaves using money from the sale of public lands.[12]

I do not believe that the intentions of the church were spurred by Racial hate despite that they were spurred by race.

In answere to your question, I don't mind.
There's a fight between the people who knock on our doors
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
SLAAAAAAAACKEER!
Get back in here.
Quote by xxMr.Davexx
I do not believe that Joseph Smith was a con (convicted sure) I believe he was innocent.

Faith is one thing, deluding yourself is quite a bit worse imo.
Quote by DESTROYER5000
Isn't the Book of Mormon like bible part 2?

Are you aware that in the 1860's the Mormons would lead people through a mountain pass in Utah and kill them? Look back on the history of the Jehovah's witnesses and you won't find anything like that.

With all do respect, that is bull crap. If that happened it was not the churches doing but individuals themselves. And if the individuals did that they were not acting as Mormon, Mormons believe in the ten commandments.

And to put it simply the Book of mormon is supposed to be the bible for anciant times in the American continents.
Quote by xxMr.Davexx

And to put it simply the Book of mormon is supposed to be the bible for anciant times in the American continents.

Care to elaborate?
I know little of this book.
Quote by Hydra150
Care to elaborate?
I know little of this book.

He's probably referring to the golden tablets that Gabriel showed Joseph Smith, which disappeared after he transcribed them.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Hydra150
SLAAAAAAAACKEER!
Get back in here.
Faith is one thing, deluding yourself is quite a bit worse imo.

He was convicted a con for the use of seer stones, which I believe he could actually use with the help of God, so basically I have faith that he was a prophet. If you come at the issue from a non religious view point that's basically the same thing as a fortune teller, which was also considered a con.

It's not self dellusion, I simply believe that he was a prophet of God. (You propably look at that as self delusion huh?)