Page 1 of 2
Something that sucks but could be a lot better?

Interested to hear your thoughts.
I'm waiting for a truly flexible hybrid modeler, then I'll probably have something close to a perfect amp for me. The Vypyr Tube is the closest around, but it's not nearly flexible enough. Something like a POD HD500, with a good tube poweramp like the Vypyr Tube has. Something that incorporates some tubes in the preamp as well like the Spider Valve, but has the flexibility I want (not to mention *good* tone*. )

I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Hopefully.

*Disclaimer: IMO
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
A program that guarantees groupies after every gig. Hot groupies.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Offworld92
...Something like a POD HD500, with a good tube poweramp like the Vypyr Tube has. Something that incorporates some tubes in the preamp as well like the Spider Valve, but has the flexibility I want (not to mention *good* tone*. )

I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Hopefully.

*Disclaimer: IMO

Isn't the Spidervalve MkII basically HD300/500ish guts thru a Bogner designed/Chinese built power amp?

Add the pedal controller to get more flexibility and control like you'd have with the HD floor pedals.

I wasn't impressed with the first generation Spidervalves at all, but I never used one with a pedal or tweaked the presets much. And I haven't tried a MkII yet.

I'm happy enough w/my GNX4 thru a PA or thru an all-tube Marshall halfstack that I can't really justify spending more on incremental improvements at this time.

-----------------

On topic: wish Digitech would come out with a current generation MFX with all the GNX4 features, but none of the bugs.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Industrial strength strings that don't break

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
A multi-effects unit with some sort of built in talent booster.

Jackson RR3 Rhoads and DK2M Dinky
Peavey 6505+ w/ Avatar 212 cab
Ibanez TS9, ISP Decimator, MXR 10 Band EQ
-Digitech RP1000
soundboard operators that know what they are doing
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Pretty sure the SVs use older modeling than the HD.

I've tried a MkII, pretty sure (or I hope) it wasn't HD models.

People are saying they're good when you actually spend time to tweak them. To be completely fair I really need to sit down with one for a while to reevaluate my opinion, but also, IMO the stock patches should not sound that shitty when that's what's going to sell the amp. Seriously the stock patches sound like a pile of digital shit compared to the Vypyr Tube.

Quote by lbj273

+1

99% of the shows I go to, these guys seem like total assclowns how only care about mixing EDM or pop music or something.

Yeah, I totally want to only hear the vocals and drums, and never hear anything from any of the strings.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Mar 15, 2013,
Quote by Tremolo Bum
A multi-effects unit with some sort of built in talent booster.

I always just ask the sound guy for "more talent in the monitors"

Quote by lbj273

Oh, that's why it never works.
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Quote by Offworld92
Pretty sure the SVs use older modeling than the HD.

I've tried a MkII, pretty sure (or I hope) it wasn't HD models.

People are saying they're good when you actually spend time to tweak them. To be completely fair I really need to sit down with one for a while to reevaluate my opinion, but also, IMO the stock patches should not sound that shitty when that's what's going to sell the amp. Seriously the stock patches sound like a pile of digital shit compared to the Vypyr Tube.

The other big problem with the SV stock patches is there's so much varience in the volume between patches. I hear they didn't fix that in the MkII.

That's the biggest reason I haven't even tried a MkII, even though I've come across several. I got my fill of dirty looks from customers and employees after blasting their ears with the older one.

Also, IMHO, you're better off with tubes in the pre-amp than the power section. Sometimes I play my Marshall head thru the speaker emulated line out with power section on standby, and it sounds almost as good thru a PA as going thru the power section into a cab. It'd be crazy to try to get my overdrive/distortion with the power amp, way too much headroom in those 100watts.
Quote by shiggityswah

the guitar equipment industry has almost become a service based industry. the illusion of versatility and convenience seems to be their biggest seller right now.

2 to 4 channel amps with 7 switches on the front seem to be the norm. there is a good amp underneath all those switches, but the switches are mainly gimmicks.

industry is offering everything from customizable factory products, to recreations of vintage products to customizable boutique versions of popular models. it is hard to find little niches that aren't catered to, and even they get filled in eventually.

i feel the guitar equipment industry is becoming weighed down in the BS salesman jargon and quasi-tech talk resulting is gear that is more show and 'desirable' features than substance.

really how many versions of a strat do you need in the market? does a jvm need all those channels (especially the ones that just sound straight horrible)? which tubescreamer do you want, you have 1,284 to choose from when you consider all the clones and variations from other companies. there is a glut of choice out there imo.

chances are if you come up with some 'new' service or product you will find someone else out there already doing it or selling it in some form.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by jetwash69

The other big problem with the SV stock patches is there's so much varience in the volume between patches. I hear they didn't fix that in the MkII.

That's the biggest reason I haven't even tried a MkII, even though I've come across several. I got my fill of dirty looks from customers and employees after blasting their ears with the older one.

Also, IMHO, you're better off with tubes in the pre-amp than the power section. Sometimes I play my Marshall head thru the speaker emulated line out with power section on standby, and it sounds almost as good thru a PA as going thru the power section into a cab. It'd be crazy to try to get my overdrive/distortion with the power amp, way too much headroom in those 100watts.

It's okay if you're going through the PA, but in my experience having a tube poweramp is the most important part of cutting through - we've all heard stories about how the big 300W SS amps get drowned out by a 50W tube amp. And I always aim for what will sound good on it's own - I don't like to ever rely on the PA. It's awesome if it's there, but I base my needs around "will I sound good at a piece of shit backyard/garage gig?". If you're good there, you'll be good anywhere, is my philosophy.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Well.. technology has come this far.. but are yet to have an affordable trem bridge system that can stay in tune for months and can retune automatically. The guitar's sustain and tone should be close to a fixed bridge's.
Quote by Offworld92
...we've all heard stories about how the big 300W SS amps get drowned out by a 50W tube amp...

Maybe not all of us...

The only 300W all SS amps I'm familiar with are bass amps. Now the Marshall Mode IV has 300Wish SS power amps, but aren't their pre-amps still tube? If you're exaggerating for effect, then I'm still with you. But I know guys with 40W SS Mustangs that cut through the mix just fine even with an 85W Twin Reverb on the same stage--both unmic'ed.

Enlighten me...

Quote by Offworld92
And I always aim for what will sound good on it's own - I don't like to ever rely on the PA. It's awesome if it's there, but I base my needs around "will I sound good at a piece of shit backyard/garage gig?". If you're good there, you'll be good anywhere, is my philosophy.

OK. Most of the time I leave the halfstack at home if there's going to be a good PA. I don't have my own no-kidding PA, so if there's no PA at the venue, then we bring along the drummer's 75W/channel keyboard amp and or a 100W powered wedge and she sings thru that.
Quote by shiggityswah

Quote by nitarsh
Well.. technology has come this far.. but are yet to have an affordable trem bridge system that can stay in tune for months and can retune automatically. The guitar's sustain and tone should be close to a fixed bridge's.

Hmmm. The only time I have to retune my Floyd Rose guitars is when I do string changes. Doesn't matter if its a month or several years--they just don't go out of tune, except for temperature changes--but the claw screws fix that easily enough.

Or would you like to be able to do tuning changes on it too? That's one thing they can't do. If it were surface mounted and had a D-Tuna, it could go between standard and Drop-D at a flip of a knob, though.

I've never wanted more sustain out of any of my guitars than what I get. But one of my Floyd Rose-equipped guitars has a Sustainiac (I got it for the harmonic effects) and that will literally sustain until the 9V battery dies out if you let it.
Quote by shiggityswah

Full-featured, full sized heads with interchangeable power sections would be nice. Like say the Randall but instead of pre-map modules....you have power modules? Yeah I know it's a long-shot, but it would be nice.
http://www.twitter.com/iamcIine

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Krank Revolution+
Krank Revolution 4x12
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR Custom Comp
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2
Quote by jetwash69
Maybe not all of us...

The only 300W all SS amps I'm familiar with are bass amps. Now the Marshall Mode IV has 300Wish SS power amps, but aren't their pre-amps still tube? If you're exaggerating for effect, then I'm still with you. But I know guys with 40W SS Mustangs that cut through the mix just fine even with an 85W Twin Reverb on the same stage--both unmic'ed.

Enlighten me...

The big Line 6 amps, the Vettas, HD147 and maybe some of the Flextones? Are 150W-300W. And I've repeatedly read they don't cut through well. Could be user error though. I find it easy to believe because my 75W Vypyr didn't cut through at all, even though 75W is "plenty enough to gig with".

Quote by iamcline
Full-featured, full sized heads with interchangeable power sections would be nice. Like say the Randall but instead of pre-map modules....you have power modules? Yeah I know it's a long-shot, but it would be nice.

Mesa Road King?

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Pre1321
...Something that sucks but could be a lot better?

Quote by Flux'D
... groupies after every gig. Hot groupies.

I think this pretty much answers your question.
Strat
National ResoLectric
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Eastman AR605e
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Godin ACS SA ltd. ed.
Suhr Bella Reverb head and 1x12
Quote by Offworld92
The big Line 6 amps, the Vettas, HD147 and maybe some of the Flextones? Are 150W-300W. And I've repeatedly read they don't cut through well.

OK. I'd only heard good things about the Vettas and the Flextones. I thought they topped out around 150W, but I haven't really paid them much attention.

Quote by Offworld92
Could be user error though.

Lots of people digging on those scooped mids

Quote by Offworld92
I find it easy to believe because my 75W Vypyr didn't cut through at all, even though 75W is "plenty enough to gig with".

Fair enough. I'd always chalked that up to the sound guys, but if there's no cab micing/house PA then it's a different ballgame. Makes me wonder though:

- Did you put that combo on a stand or at least tilt it?
- When you say it wasn't cutting through, do you mean you couldn't hear it on stage or do you mean the audience couldn't hear it?
- So many variables...
Quote by shiggityswah

Seems like a lot of guitars have trouble with their pots. They don't have enough effect, or they're flimsy or crooked or loose or whatever. Good, solid pots should become an industry standard, even on cheaper guitars. It's time.

Guitars need to stop coming out of the factory with godawful setups, tight nuts, bad pots, etc. Suppose the first thing you had to do when you bought a new car was take it to the garage for a major tuneup and a bunch of adjustments? I mean, really.

All guitars and amps should come with built-in wireless technology. Wireless isn't rocket science any more.

All amps should come with a set of wireless headphones, a built-in compressor, and built-in percussion rhythms for practicing.

Optional neck radiuses. This drives me nuts. I love Fender Thinlines, for example, but can't stand that freaking 7.25" neck radius. I like a flatter radius like the Les Paul or ES335 (usually 12"), but that may be too flat for some people. Different strokes. Guitar makers should offer different radiuses in their guitars just like they offer different colors or pickups.

I could probably come up with some more if I thought about it...
------------------------------
Ibanez Artstar AS80
Yamaha CG151C
Yamaha YPG225
Yamaha FG720S
Peavey Special 212
Vox Cambridge 15
DR Pure Blues .010s, Dunlop Gel Heavys
Last edited by Ruark at Mar 15, 2013,
Amps with built-in attenuation options between the poweramp and the speaker.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Oh also how about protection circuits for speaker cabinets so they don't blow when you give them too much power?
And ones for amps that protect it from impedance mismatch?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Ruark
Seems like a lot of guitars have trouble with their pots. They don't have enough effect, or they're flimsy or crooked or loose or whatever. Good, solid pots should become an industry standard, even on cheaper guitars. It's time.

Not gonna happen, electronics are such a great place to cut costs. Say a quality US made pot costs a company buying in bulk 50 cents (which its probably less) and a chinese made pot that is prone to failure costs 10 cents (also probably less) then on ever strat style guitar you sell you've just saved 1.20$. Its all about the benjamins. Remember who most of the people buying these cheap guitars are.

Guitars need to stop coming out of the factory with godawful setups, tight nuts, bad pots, etc. Suppose the first thing you had to do when you bought a new car was take it to the garage for a major tuneup and a bunch of adjustments? I mean, really.

Again, its money. A good set up is what, 40 bucks, give or take? Do you want that tacked on to the price, only to find you don't like the way its set up? I understand the car analogy, but for a daily driver you don't need the suspension tuned, the steering ratio adjusted, etc. All you need is to adjust the seat, and that is accomplished by the user. You don't need those fine adjustments on a guitar, but most folks will want them.

All guitars and amps should come with built-in wireless technology. Wireless isn't rocket science any more.

Please god no. I can only imagine the garbage involved with a 100 dollar bullet squire with built in wireless. Not to mention, **** wireless. I will never have the urge in my life to use wireless, ever.

All amps should come with a set of wireless headphones, a built-in compressor, and built-in percussion rhythms for practicing.

Another, please god no.

Optional neck radiuses. This drives me nuts. I love Fender Thinlines, for example, but can't stand that freaking 7.25" neck radius. I like a flatter radius like the Les Paul or ES335 (usually 12"), but that may be too flat for some people. Different strokes. Guitar makers should offer different radiuses in their guitars just like they offer different colors or pickups.

I could probably come up with some more if I thought about it...

Again, money. You don't have to adjust or buy a new machine to put different paint or pickups on, but you need a machine that cuts those radiuses. Again, its all money.

Quote by cdr_salamander

Too costly and heavy, plus good attenuators suck anyway in my book, can't imagine the junk amp companies would try to pass off as high tech.

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Oh also how about protection circuits for speaker cabinets so they don't blow when you give them too much power?
And ones for amps that protect it from impedance mismatch?

Guitar speakers are relatively cheap, which is why they don't have breakers like high end speakers. In the end the cost isn't worth it. Not to mention how often these cabs are driven by tube amps.

The amp protection is more weight and cost that the amp companies aren't going to put into their equipment. Let some dummies break it because they didn't read the manual, we'll sell some replacement transformers to some repair shops they think.

I wanna see more hard tail fender strats personally. I know their are tons of non fender strats with hard tails, but gimme this one.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I think there needs to be more decent quality, gig-worthy solid state amps available, and they should be more affordable to working musicians.
Happiness is a warm Vox AC30
i wish there were more $400 tubescreamer clones.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

^+1
Quote by cdr_salamander

i got one of those, it sucks. i end up always just bypassing the attenuator.

Quote by Kevin Saale
Too costly and heavy, plus good attenuators suck anyway in my book, can't imagine the junk amp companies would try to pass off as high tech.

my THD has one

the coolest thing about it is that it has a dummy load, so you don't have to worry about blowing the OT if you forget to hook a speaker to it.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Mar 16, 2013,
I want a perfect intonation pedal. We all know its impossible to have a guitar absolutely perfect with intonation except maybe those special ibanez guitars with the crazy frets. If a pedal could take every note it hears and tune it to be perfect to whatever note its closest too. Then you could maybe use it for alternate tunings. It couldn't go from standard to dropped obviously, but maybe it could drop the whole guitar a half step or full step 2 steps etc
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Quote by gumbilicious
^+1

i got one of those, it sucks. i end up always just bypassing the attenuator.

my THD has one

the coolest thing about it is that it has a dummy load, so you don't have to worry about blowing the OT if you forget to hook a speaker to it.

The exception that proves the rule
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Blompcube
I think there needs to be more decent quality, gig-worthy solid state amps available, and they should be more affordable to working musicians.

THIS.

There was a time when The Beatles, The Doors, John Fogerty, Brian May of Queen, Joy Division, Gang of Four, The Smiths, BB King, Tom Morello, (sheesh, even Jimmy Page on "Whole Lotta Love") were not just getting by, but flourishing on tough, durable SS amps with good clean channels. Good luck finding anything like that made in the USA these days as a 1x12 - yeah, the JC120 is amazing, but I don't want to lug that thing around!
Quote by ihartfood
there aren't enough boss pedals. we need more

Though to be fair, I appreciate that with their resources, they don't sit and stagnate like Ibanez does. Sure most of the stuff they put out is meh, but at least they're introducing new stuff to the market.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
In many respects, the MI industry suffers from severe inertia. There is a lot of new ground to be broken (not just with digital technology advancements, but also with straight up analog), but consumer trends in this industry stay centered around what is familiar. Hence, this is why we see so much of the same.
Somebody giving away CEC Brigands for free - that's what we need.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Offworld92

Though to be fair, I appreciate that with their resources, they don't sit and stagnate like Ibanez does. Sure most of the stuff they put out is meh, but at least they're introducing new stuff to the market.

playing with the display at guitar center is always fun. so many knobs.

what do you mean with the Ibanez bit? like the don't come out with new models or pedals?

^ I agree
Well Ibanez has a few pedals, but for the most part it's just like "WE ARE IBANEZ. HERE IS TUBESCREAMER". And that's all they really do. Whereas it seems like every year Boss is bringing some new idea to the table, like they just released the MultiOvertone and the Feedbacker/Booster.

Maybe not completely original ideas, but... at least adding more to the selection for someone looking for that kind of thing.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
An affordable practice amp that doesn't sound like shit. Vypyr=ass hell if Bose can make a good sounding home stereo system why can I have a decent sounding practice amp.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Vypyr=ass

Come again?

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Kevin Saale
Not gonna happen, electronics are such a great place to cut costs. Say a quality US made pot costs a company buying in bulk 50 cents (which its probably less) and a chinese made pot that is prone to failure costs 10 cents (also probably less) then on ever strat style guitar you sell you've just saved 1.20$. Its all about the benjamins. Remember who most of the people buying these cheap guitars are.

Again, its money. A good set up is what, 40 bucks, give or take? Do you want that tacked on to the price, only to find you don't like the way its set up? I understand the car analogy, but for a daily driver you don't need the suspension tuned, the steering ratio adjusted, etc. All you need is to adjust the seat, and that is accomplished by the user. You don't need those fine adjustments on a guitar, but most folks will want them.

Please god no. I can only imagine the garbage involved with a 100 dollar bullet squire with built in wireless. Not to mention, **** wireless. I will never have the urge in my life to use wireless, ever.

Another, please god no.

Again, money. You don't have to adjust or buy a new machine to put different paint or pickups on, but you need a machine that cuts those radiuses. Again, its all money.

Guitar speakers are relatively cheap, which is why they don't have breakers like high end speakers. In the end the cost isn't worth it. Not to mention how often these cabs are driven by tube amps.

The amp protection is more weight and cost that the amp companies aren't going to put into their equipment. Let some dummies break it because they didn't read the manual, we'll sell some replacement transformers to some repair shops they think.

I wanna see more hard tail fender strats personally. I know their are tons of non fender strats with hard tails, but gimme this one.

+3.14159265359 i agree with everything.

my only gripe in addition to that is to have more successful and more competitive mom and pop stores.

there are a few stores around here (two carry just straight up shit) all dean and luna with nothing over $400 (and thats also way overpriced too). the other shitty store carries ibanez, but nothing over $400-$500 and even that is overpriced and all of their accessories/strings, etc are extremely overpriced. $9 for a set of nickle blues d'addarios? i buy by the 10 pack online and i pay $3.50 a pack shipped and don't even have to pay tax.

one is good and the guys are great, but they aren't able to stay competitive. they are frequented by probably twice as much of both of the other stores and have a decent sized area, and decent gear. i will occasionally will stop in if i am looking for something, they do get some decent used gear and it is fairly priced. that is really the only reason i walk in the store.

i know it will never happen, but GC/MF/M123/sweetwater/zzounds will always be cheaper. i have money, but i can't justify paying 10-25% more on everything in one of those shops. money is money. i don't want to spend more than i have to.

but if small businesses could compete, i would be thrilled.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Offworld92
Come again?

They sound terrible at sane practice volumes and mediocre at band/gigging volumes yeah its better then a spider but let's be honest what amp isn't. My biggest problem is the models are barely in the ballpark of what they are trying to emulate. It's better then many previous offerings for practice amps but I want something a hell of a lot better under 700 USD for home practice. Considering there are a lot of apartment dwelling guitarists I'm supprised this market hasn't taken off yet.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Mar 18, 2013,
Page 1 of 2