You got a good voice there dude. Although, there are some parts in the song that I wished you would go higher with the notes or sing them slightly louder, for example at 2:04, and 2:14. I liked the cover, nice job. Can you tell me what microphone did you use to record that? And how did you do it actually? What software did you use?
Quote by andreicristian
You got a good voice there dude. Although, there are some parts in the song that I wished you would go higher with the notes or sing them slightly louder, for example at 2:04, and 2:14. I liked the cover, nice job. Can you tell me what microphone did you use to record that? And how did you do it actually? What software did you use?

Thanks, I'll keep all that in mind for sure =]

I record it using Audacity, it's free software and I find it's simple to use and effective. Then I usually do all my mastering and such in Ableton Live. You could just as easy record with Ableton but I like to stick with what I know.

My microphone is actually a pretty cheap Samson C01U. It works really well for the price.
Quote by thehotness4200
Thanks, I'll keep all that in mind for sure =]

I record it using Audacity, it's free software and I find it's simple to use and effective. Then I usually do all my mastering and such in Ableton Live. You could just as easy record with Ableton but I like to stick with what I know.

My microphone is actually a pretty cheap Samson C01U. It works really well for the price.

Sorry to ask a really basic question but what does mastering entail? And what is Ableton? I have Audacity but I can't get such a wonderful sound as yours????