Currently, I have a PRS Santana SE, a modded Mexican HSS Strat w/ American Fender Single Coils, and a Fralin Humbucker, and a Parker PDF 100.
I play music like Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, etc. and I want to buy another guitar because of my gear acquisition syndrome, so which guitar should I get next?
Budget, city, pickup preference...?

I'm going to say semihollow, since you don't have one, but that's before I know the answers to those crucial questions.
OffsetOffset
I would second the semihollow or hell go for a hollow body if an option
you're never as free as when you are lost
i'd go with the semi hollow too since u don't have one my bro. my boy has a gibson semi holl and he says the tone is orgasmic.
gibson ES335. i have't played a hollow that would beat it/
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Continuing the theme, there's a lot of good semihollows and hollowbody guitars out there. Besides the Gibsons, check out Hagstroms, Epiphones, Ibanez Artcores, Reverends, Godins...the list goes on.

Give us more data and we can refine our suggestions...especially if you want a solidbody.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 16, 2013,