Any fans? I stumbled upon one of the bigger playsets in a walmart clearance isle and bought it. I can't believe how entertaining they are even though I may not be in the target market anymore. I'm definitely going to buy more. Do you own any Lego?
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Lego? Just one lego?

Who owns just one lego? Thats like owning a gallon of milk without the milk

Edit: All my legos are gone. They "disappeared" after I moved out.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 16, 2013,
I still have all mine.

Nobody's getting that shit.

I will teach my children well; they will know the Gospel of the Prophet Legoman.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
I still have all mine.

Nobody's getting that shit.

I will teach my children well; they will know the Gospel of the Prophet Legoman.

This is how I feel about the issue. I don't play with them often anymore (I'm on the latter end of my 20s) but when my nieces come around I whip that Lego bin out. I'll keep them forever and perhaps let my future children and grandchildren look up them through a glass.
It's all about the Jumbo Blocks mother forker.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I dont think I could ever sell my legos....

I went off to imagination land countless times with those things growing up
My mom gave all of mine away

All to my little cousins who proceeded to smash them all because they're ungrateful little 5 and 7 year old CUNTS!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 16, 2013,
Used to be one of my favs as a kid, I like making stuff but don't have any now
I had an entire shelf cover one wall in my basement full on lego sets. I think I have some elsewhere. I love that shit so much. I think I'll keep it for future generations.
Once I got all my sets and built them one at a time just so I could empty the bin of spare pieces that lay around. I don't even know where the spare pieces came from.
Quote by WCPhils

Never has this been more relevant.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
You just now found out about legos? Those and pokemon were my childhood. Still have all of mine and don't think I'll ever get rid of them.
The best thing about my enormous Lego collection is that while I have a ton of sets, a lot of it is random pieces. My mom used to volunteer for a homeless shelter, and she was helping clean out a house they had just purchased. She found a giant metal popcorn tin filled to the brim with Legos from the 80s. She gave them all to me and my 2 cousins. I still have mine. I even have this guy with the ballasts so that it can actually float on water:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdVGfOmhqvw

(not my video, but it's the first link I found that shows it)
aw I thought TS was xero127 but he's not ;___;

I ahd a lego truck when I was younger and my dad helped me build it but I don't have anymore now
One of the best parts about lego is they last forever and have a good resale value.
Quote by zero27
One of the best parts about lego is they last forever and have a good resale value.

And they make great landmines for people who don't wear shoes
Quote by DukeDeRox
And they make great landmines for people who don't wear shoes

LOL!
Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Quote by angusfan16
Lego? Just one lego?

This is the one time I am going to admit that my jimmies have been rustled by a muricanism, so enjoy it while you can.

THE PLURAL OF LEGO IS LEGO GOD DAMN IT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "LEGOS" AAAAAAAA

*phew*
OT: lego is nice
Quote by angusfan16
Lego? Just one lego?

Oh no not again.
West Ham United
Kudos captainsnazz! I was thinking the same thing! Haha
the greatest present you could ever give to a kid

memories slowly seeping back..
nostalgia increasing..

Quote by captainsnazz
This is the one time I am going to admit that my jimmies have been rustled by a muricanism, so enjoy it while you can.

THE PLURAL OF LEGO IS LEGO GOD DAMN IT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "LEGOS" AAAAAAAA

*phew*

Lego is great, I've not played with it for a while though.
Quote by captainsnazz

*phew*

Pretty much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by WCPhils

All to my little cousins who proceeded to smash them all because they're ungrateful little 5 and 7 year old CUNTS!

Story of my life. Used to spend all my little kid money on lego kits and keep them on the shelf but they kept getting broken.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Yeah I'd think of Lego as a collective plural, like sand. One piece of sand, lots of sand. One piece of Lego, lots of Lego.

I own some Lego. I own lots of Lego.
i spent countless hours building anything i could out of lego. my dad would always build stuff with me too, great memories. the only thing about lego is that they have this way of hiding in the carpet, and my god does it ever hurt to step on

also, did anyone ever use k'nex?? i had a ton of k'nex sets, and this awesome book with hundreds of things to build.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Last edited by bifteksupernova at Mar 16, 2013,
Lego is a amazing. I had K'nex too, but K'nex had a big problem in that it was easily possible to make something that was impossible to pull apart. I had about 7 lumps in my K'nex box which were just impossible to divide. Lego, though, was perfect.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.