I'm drunk
I don't oilke rundk thread bus tbut therey you ago. It's st patty's day so **** you. What are youg uys drinking tonight? I started off with Redd's Apple Ale, then Bailey's, now shityt Colonial vodka and root beer. Watching boondock Saints and might play drkyrim what baout you?

going to watch Braveheart or Trailer ParkBoys niext
sunbather is shit
Quote by beefcake122
It's st patty's day

Is it really? I was hoping it was Monday.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Think I'll join you and try to finish off that Eristoff I have lying around.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Tempoe
better to watch TPBs when yer drunk

**** yes it is

and hwhoever said that YES it's saint pattys day, on sunday I spend the day with myf amly so no druninking
sunbather is shit
I've been blackout drunk and could still type coherently. I feel like I type better when I'm slightly more than buzzed. Fingers loosen up a bit and move faster.

I dont understand posts like this.
If you'd like I can return around 2 tomorrow afternoon cause I will have been drinking for 5 hours at that point and will make a coherent post explaining how drunk I am.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
I've been blackout drunk and could still type coherently. I feel like I type better when I'm slightly more than buzzed. Fingers loosen up a bit and move faster.

I dont understand posts like this.
If you'd like I can return around 2 tomorrow afternoon cause I will have been drinking for 5 hours at that point and will make a coherent post explaining how drunk I am.

yo ou like lik a dog
sunbather is shit
All my creys.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
/pretending to be drunk
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Yet another I-had-half-a-can-of-beer-and-type-like-shit-to-look-drunk-and-get-e-attention thread, moving along..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.