http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21768668

Basically Nixon sabotaged negotiations between the US and North Vietnam (that were actually promising) so that he could claim that Johnson wasn't handling the negotiations right. Then he escalated the war, got 22,000 more American servicemen killed, and finally signed a treaty in 1973.

What a dick
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Read it on Cracked ages ago

But yeah, pretty lame.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
This has been known for quite a while. The only thing stopping him and Kissinger from being put under international tribunal is the fact that America refuse to ratify the ICC statute, which is unsurprising given that an ex-president and one of their favourite bureaucrats will be dragged over to Hague immediately to face charge of war crime.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bFOhAAYfqk
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Mar 16, 2013,
I, too, browse reddit.

Here allow me to copy and paste the top comment--

I agree it's ****ed up, but treason has a pretty specific meaning that this doesn't quite fit. Treason is harming or betraying your nation in order to aid a foreign country or rebel group. Nixon was helping himself.

Also there's no evidence here that he is single handedly responsible for sabotaging the talks. It's unlikely anything resembling an end to the war would've come out of Paris in 1968. The US was simply not willing to give up yet, and North Vietnam wasn't going to accept any armistice that didn't include a unified Vietnam.
1973 called, they want their news back, and also, they want to know what a Flying Spaghetti Monster is.
Richard Nixon committed exorcism.
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by Todd Hart
This has been known for quite a while. The only thing stopping him and Kissinger from being put under international tribunal is the fact that America refuse to ratify the ICC statute, which is unsurprising given that an ex-president and one of their favourite bureaucrats will be dragged over to Hague immediately to face charge of war crime.

Him being dead probably doesn't help.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Him being dead probably doesn't help.

Makes him easier to drag.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Dreadnought
Corruption? In MY politics?

Quick, shoot em in the back while they're not looking!
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Sensationalism everywhere.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Please what President HASN'T done something that blurred the lines of legality of just outright disregarded it. Since we're taking a trip back in time, think about the whole Iran-Contra affair. That shit was about as treasonous as it gets and it was practically swept under the rug.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Quote by LightxGrenade
Please what President HASN'T done something that blurred the lines of legality of just outright disregarded it. Since we're taking a trip back in time, think about the whole Iran-Contra affair. That shit was about as treasonous as it gets and it was practically swept under the rug.

Nixon wasn't even President when he did this. Read the article

I didn't know this had been discussed before...Everyone knows about the Watergate thing obviously, but this is just insane. Cynical in the worst possible way.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by TDS
Nixon wasn't even President when he did this. Read the article

I didn't know this had been discussed before...Everyone knows about the Watergate thing obviously, but this is just insane. Cynical in the worst possible way.

So this was based on tapes from 1968. 1 year before he became POTUS. Is that really worthy of eye-rolling lol? The only thing this shows was that our congress didn't know how to vet a candidate like they do now. These days a politician gets vetted they know when his first ****ing pubic hair came in.
Gibson LP Studio
Taylor 518E
Washburn WD15SCE acoustic electric
Carvin DC727 (ordered! The wait is driving me nuts!)
Richard Nixon did something corrupt?

Stop the presses!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Tip of the iceberg.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Are you saying Richard Nixon is a heartless politician who would betray his own country just to win?