pit i need some help.
a few months ago i got turned down by a girl who takes some classes with me. it wasn't that much of a deal for me but i needed to avoid as much contact as possible. a talked to her very few times last months. and she ignored me aswell, never started a conversation and whenever i tried to say hi, she didn't (want to?) hear it.
so today i wanted to post something on her fb and then i found out she defriended me. i was like "mkay isn't that's a little drastic" and sended her a text for reason, implying she should move on with her life and stop being butthurt over somthing that happened 3 months ago. i recieve a text back that she moved on and that i should have talked to her more often and that i'm a loser for implying such things... some minutes later i recieve another text that she's sick of that and wants to stay friends if i start talking to her again.

i would be a giant pussy if i start talking to her now, however i don't know how to solve this in a civilised manner, because i don't want to end this in a who's wrong and who's right-discussion. any suggestions would be appreciated?
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Start paying attention in school.
Join clubs and take part in extra curricular activities.
Make friends with your teachers.
Apply to a good college/university.
Have a decent life.
You are giving about 50 times more attention to this situation than it deserves
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 16, 2013,
What? She needs to move on? Bro, move on and don't do things like make this thread.

Shit, sorry, didn't see the last sentence to your first paragraph. Still, I'd ignore her.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Mar 16, 2013,
TS it sounds like you're the one who needs to move on. Seriously.
Sail upon the open skies
i know. but i want to tell her i really don't care about her anymore without being rude, i could just have texted back: you not big loss anyway bitch!
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
If you move on and don't talk to her, don't get butthurt when she does the same. Getting upset over not being friends on Facebook is pretty funny.
Quote by lt mittens
i know. but i want to tell her i really don't care about her anymore without being rude, i could just have texted back: you not big loss anyway bitch!

just don't text her, it's that easy
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
You are giving about 50 times more attention to this situation than it deserves

This.

Quote by neidnarb11890
the best way to do that would have been to not try to contact her in the first place.

Decapitating her would work better.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Mar 16, 2013,
Quote by lushacrous
just don't text her, it's that easy

really?

actually you're right it is that easy screw her it's saturday i should have some fun tonight. thanks pit
Quote by leony03
Gag, shag and bodybag.

I like this idea the most. You have my support TS.
Sail upon the open skies
If you want to be friends with her, forget all that happened and just be friends with her, if you don't, or think you might fall for her again, tell her. Don't let it take over your life.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
So you go for a girl and she shoots you down, so you completely stop talking to her and are surprised when she A) stops talking to you too and B) is a bit annoyed you just stopped talking to her entirely?
Quote by MadClownDisease
So you go for a girl and she shoots you down, so you completely stop talking to her and are surprised when she A) stops talking to you too and B) is a bit annoyed you just stopped talking to her entirely?

you clearly didn't read my first post, i had few moments that i took initiative to talk to her, yet she either A)ignored me or B) said 3 words and went away. you can try that 3 or 4 times but then i've had enough of it and only talked to her if it was really nessecary

i could have called this thread: how to say **** off in a civilised manner?
I'd leave Belgium asap.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by lt mittens
you clearly didn't read my first post, i had few moments that i took initiative to talk to her, yet she either A)ignored me or B) said 3 words and went away. you can try that 3 or 4 times but then i've had enough of it and only talked to her if it was really nessecary

i could have called this thread: how to say **** off in a civilised manner?

I clearly did, but decoding your English isn't greatly easy.

What exactly happened then?

You got turned down so avoided contact with her, and from what you've said she said to you ("i recieve a text back that she moved on and that i should have talked to her more often"), I suspect she was annoyed that you stopped talking to her and when you tried a few times she wasn't interested.

Did you stop talking to her first or did she stop talking to you?
Quote by MadClownDisease
I clearly did, but decoding your English isn't greatly easy.

What exactly happened then?

You got turned down so avoided contact with her, and from what you've said she said to you ("i recieve a text back that she moved on and that i should have talked to her more often"), I suspect she was annoyed that you stopped talking to her and when you tried a few times she wasn't interested.

Did you stop talking to her first or did she stop talking to you?

is my english really that bad? i'll try and work on it
i wanted to break contact for a while, but i said that literaly the day after she turned me down. she understood it she said. that's why it was so confusing for me that she reacted the way she does now. she was annoyed because i lost interest in her (which probably hurted her ego) after a few times contact. oh well she was 6/10 t best so no big deal.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" - The Rt. Hon. Snoop Doggy Dogg.

Remember this advice.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by raoooos
If you move on and don't talk to her, don't get butthurt when she does the same. Getting upset over not being friends on Facebook is pretty funny.

You just don't understand love, Ross!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
This whole thread seems like a non-sequitur....

-This girl you liked turned you down.
-You cut off contact for a little bit (understandable, at the very least, though I may not have been right)
-When you tried to talk to her, she wasn't happy (probably because you made it seem like all you cared about was getting it in by ending contact with her after being turned down)
-A girl who used to be a good friend wants to be friends again.
-The only reason you're not friends now is from the awkwardness of her turning you down.
-Now you're trying to figure out how to say a big fat **** you to her? I don't see how this solution came from everything else.
Quote by lt mittens
pit i need some help.
a few months ago i got turned down by a girl who takes some classes with me. it wasn't that much of a deal for me but i needed to avoid as much contact as possible. a talked to her very few times last months. and she ignored me aswell, never started a conversation and whenever i tried to say hi, she didn't (want to?) hear it.
so today i wanted to post something on her fb and then i found out she defriended me. i was like "mkay isn't that's a little drastic" and sended her a text for reason, implying she should move on with her life and stop being butthurt over somthing that happened 3 months ago. i recieve a text back that she moved on and that i should have talked to her more often and that i'm a loser for implying such things... some minutes later i recieve another text that she's sick of that and wants to stay friends if i start talking to her again.

i would be a giant pussy if i start talking to her now, however i don't know how to solve this in a civilised manner, because i don't want to end this in a who's wrong and who's right-discussion. any suggestions would be appreciated?

lolwhat?

Grwo th **** up ts.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by lt mittens
is my english really that bad? i'll try and work on it
i wanted to break contact for a while, but i said that literaly the day after she turned me down. she understood it she said. that's why it was so confusing for me that she reacted the way she does now. she was annoyed because i lost interest in her (which probably hurted her ego) after a few times contact. oh well she was 6/10 t best so no big deal.

Don't worry, your English is mostly pretty good, it's just tenses and plurals are making some things a bit confusing haha. "a talked to her very few times last months." was the main issue here, but don't worry you speak English a lot better than I speak any other language!

All I'm trying to say is generally people don't like when someone they're close friends with cuts down contact massively, regardless of reason.
To her it probably seemed like you were saying you didn't want to be friends any more, which is why she has stopped being friendly to you.
Quote by lt mittens
so today i wanted to post something on her fb and then i found out she defriended me. i was like "mkay isn't that's a little drastic" and sended her a text for reason, implying she should move on with her life and stop being butthurt over somthing that happened 3 months ago.

lol

But seriously, sounds like you're the one who needs to move on, you're giving this way too much attention. Pay attention to your teachers instead; your grammar is already suffering.
She's not entitled to be friends with you.
She doesn't have to do anything.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig