Without drinking alcohol and becoming an alcoholic?

I'm a lightweight, cards on the table. When I got a beer in my hand I drink it too fast, I'm a thirsty guy. An hour later I'm "that guy".

How can I be more in control when I'm drinking? It ruins my game.

Will eating lots of nuts help?
Get big and swole and / or fat.

You can also try eating before you start drinking, that'll make the alcohol get into your system slower. Beware: This does not mean you won't still have the alcohol in you, it will just get released slower and not all at once. You'll still have the same amount of alcohol, just spread out a little bit.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 16, 2013,
Follow every alcoholic drink with a coke or water. Learn to sip.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Soccerguy
Masturbate before. I think that's right....

During, always during.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Take out your tampon.

I can't, it's lodged up a little to deep. I think it's stuck.
Stop drinking beer. That "thirsty guy" thing will always be your downfall if you keep drinking beer.

Find some whiskey or something that you can drink straight and order that with a water on the side. Drink the alcohol to get drunk, drink the water to stop being thirsty. And the bonus is that you won't be as hungover the next day, what with all the extra water you drank.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
people cant tell youre drunk if youre drunk all the time

but having some self control usually helps learn to not just chug your beer
also dont drink on an empty stomach
bulk up
more of you mean the alcohol has to spread out more

also stop being a pansy
Quote by supersac
people cant tell youre drunk if youre drunk all the time

but having some self control usually helps learn to not just chug your beer
also dont drink on an empty stomach
bulk up
more of you mean the alcohol has to spread out more

also stop being a pansy

I chug my beer not because of self-control problem, but because beer taste like shit when it's warm, so I drink it quickly, that's why when I co out I rarely drink beer.
Don't drink on an empty stomach, and pace yourself, that is what i usually do, although i'm one of those people who doesn't really appear to be drunk, even if i feel it, but then i would do something that would give it away, like fall over or something.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Mar 16, 2013,
by drinking more, you pussy. also leave your purse at home when you go out to drink, it helps
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
by drinking more, you pussy. also leave your purse at home when you go out to drink, it helps

I live in Scotland man. I can't outdrink these people. Alcohol is a way of life here.
Being a lightweight is a blessing. Get sufficiently drunk on less alcohol=you spend less money. Just get a beer and a water and don't chug the beer.
What's the point of it ? Why is The Pit's only idea of fun drinking till you pass out / sweat / smell like ass / do senseless crap / brag about it ?
pint of pine-sol pre game
Quote by iloveboobs99
what im a pig bcuz i like boobs. Ok who here like boobs! just wonderin. i do

Quote by Shoestick
Never has there been a time more in need of a smiley that pops a boner.

tee hee

check this out 4 real
Funnily enough the same question was raised in my guild on Rift earlier today.
Quote by VillainousLatin
I chug my beer not because of self-control problem, but because beer taste like shit when it's warm, so I drink it quickly, that's why when I co out I rarely drink beer.

You're drinking very bad beer if it tastes like shit warm.

Well, some styles lend themselves to a somewhat colder temp than others, but with a good beer, it should actually taste better and more complex. Albeit less refreshing.
Quote by Darkshade666
What's the point of it ? Why is The Pit's only idea of fun drinking till you pass out / sweat / smell like ass / do senseless crap / brag about it ?

I hate it personally. I just find being less drunk than the least drunk chick is beneficial.
Drink more TS you pussy faggot. If you don't like doing stupid shit when you're hammer smashed wasted, then just drink a bottle right before you go to sleep. Along with some water.