Poll: Is it possible to be racist against white people?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it possible to be racist against white people?
Yes
55 85%
No
10 15%
Voters: 65.
Pit, do you agree with the idea that only white people can be racist, and no one can be racist against white people?
¯\_()_/¯
Obviously.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Of course it is possible, but there doesn't currently exist discrimination against whites in our society.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
White ppl deserve to bow down for a while.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by I.O.T.M
Of course it is possible, but there doesn't currently exist discrimination against whites in our society.

Not at a macro level, but certainly there is on a micro-level.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by I.O.T.M

Move to Japan.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by CaptainCanti
Pit, do you agree with the idea that only white people can be racist, and no one can be racist against white people?

The very thought is racist.

Edit: I noticed your poll was missing a ts is a knob option, might want to fix that.
Last edited by Musicforyou17 at Mar 16, 2013,
Quote by StewieSwan
Not at a macro level, but certainly there is on a micro-level.

haha white people have small penises

Quote by Jackal58
Move to Japan.

you think japan is part of 'our society', jackal? im sorry, i didnt know you were a commie.
Yes, but not institutionally so. White societies are not racist to whites, despite what many white nationalists and others might say. People of colour can easily be prejudiced against white people, but that isn't the same thing as racism to minorities because the latter is enshrined in history and is almost omnipresent in a covert sense
People can be racist against white people. You don't know how hurtful it is to be called a marshmallow
Nah. We make fun of white people all the time and it's not considered to be racism either.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by TooktheAtrain
Yes, but not institutionally so. White societies are not racist to whites, despite what many white nationalists and others might say. People of colour can easily be prejudiced against white people, but that isn't the same thing as racism to minorities because the latter is enshrined in history and is almost omnipresent in a covert sense

That.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Of course people can be racist towards white people. Only a complete ****wit could think otherwise.

But yeah as said above there is little institutional or overall social discrimination against whites in western societies.
Murders, robs and enslaves half of the worlds population.

Wonders why they're hated.

Yes. Haha
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Yall niggas stupid, it can't be racist if it's against white people.

This nigga is right
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ironically the idea that white people are impervious to racial discrimination is itself the biggest example of culturally ingrained racism against white people.

Compared to the disadvantages other races may suffer it is really very small, but it should be recognised so it doesn't become something too big itself.
Quote by supersac
sure you can if i fire someone because they are white im pretty sure thats rascist

but why would i fire a white employee?

so you can hire a mexican one for cheaper.
Racism is always bad for everyone. Doesn't matter if you're black, asian, latino or normal

But real talk, discriminating against ANY race is racist.
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
Quote by I.O.T.M
Lock it up.

Oh wait that's me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown