As some of you may know, I was looking at a Blacktop Tele. Well, funny story. I go to the guys house and check it out. Its in mint condition but I ended up passing on it. I get to BSing with the guy and I gather he has a band. So I say, do you guys play out much or just for fun? Turns out its the drummer from Story of the Year trying to sell this guitar, I thought it was funny though.

But, that isn't why we're here, this is why:

Hmm, I suppose its a Jackson....

MIJ you say? Sounds good to me

Ooo, transamber, shmexy.

O, I see, an MIJ hardtail dinky, sweet.

No idea what the exact model is, but its obviously a jackson dinky of some sort, hardtail, with duncan design pups. Its in pretty much perfect shape besides the volume pot being scratchy. Set up well, plays like a dream. Neck is flat and fast, like most jacksons. I'll be taking it by the guitar shop and have a bone nut put on it, then it'll be pretty much perfect. Once I have an amp I'll switch up the pups and the rest of the electronics.

Overall, a pretty sweet guitar and I think I did good for 260$ out the door, what do you guys think?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Cool! HNGD.

Quote by shiggityswah

Welcome to UG. Everyone here will piss you off at some point, it's just what we do.
Quote by Remnest
Sweet guitar man. HNGD!

Thanks!

Quote by R45VT
Wow that is different from a tele !

I love my Jackson's.

No doubt, but I saw the price tag and knew dinkys were well regarded. I saw the made in japan and knew I had something pretty decent on my hands here. Got to playing it and I started to really fall in love with it. I'm not huge on thin necks, but this one plays great, just takes some getting used to.

Quote by jetwash69
Cool! HNGD.

Thanks!
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Nice to see a trans finish without a flamed or quilt top! HNGD!
I'm Mitch, I like making guitar and bass gear reviews/comparisons on YouTube
YouTube

I play bass in an instrumental band called Beyond the Woods
Facebook
Twitter
Sexy man! HNGD!

Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE