I'm planning on drawing manga and it'll involve a lot of guitars (fighting with guitars ), so I need to pay attention on them. I'm planning to draw it in CorelDRAW.
Any suggestions? I copied some guitars (mostly superstrats) from front, the tutorial book I have has a page on guitars, but they're heavily deformed (the artist didn't pay any attention when they was drawn).
Everyone in the manga should play fretless guitars.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
If you're doing it with CorelDRAW, why not take a guitar shape off google and manipulate it however the hell you want?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've never drawn guitars really, but I used to make some really detailed hardboard guitars to hand out to the audience members at our shows. People would beat each other with them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You should check out BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad (The manga). Only thing I can think of right now.

GRAY RAINBOW

Flcl.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Everything i draw turns into dicks.

Like no kidding, i'll be trying to draw a dog or something and then all of a sudden it's just a big dick.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Everything i draw turns into dicks.

Like no kidding, i'll be trying to draw a dog or something and then all of a sudden it's just a big dick.

I have a friend who draws dicks all the time. I mean like, caricatures and the like. Like he draws dicks dressed as police officers, doctors, coroners, you name it. He even draws dick families. His wife even bought him a sketch book specifically for this purpose (which is called, somewhat uncreatively, but rather matter-of-factly, his "dick book") that he goes around showing people sometimes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^ ****ing lol. Maybe that's what im meant to draw then. I may not be able to draw normal people faces, but at least I can draw dick faces.
Sail upon the open skies