I've seen 2 race threads about the white race posted today by 2 different UG'ers.

My race threads are were different.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
something something minority
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well that's ironic.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Race is just one letter away from rape.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Oh God. Don't even.

All good rapes start with a race.
and alcohol

I especially like raping black girls. They tend to be more subservient.

AW SHIT YEH LET'S GET THIS STARTED DROPPIN BOMBS
Quote by raoooos
I especially like raping black girls. They tend to be more subservient.

But what if she's really black and you're only kinda black?
vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom vroom vrooooom vroooooom vrooooom

gais mai new racecar amidoinitright #trolling probably not
Quote by Hydra150
But what if she's really black and you're only kinda black?

Would that be the same if you were really black and she was only kinda black?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ErikLensherr

except the blacks don't choose to be an inferior race by dressing provocateivly

and thats why its not ok to be racist
Why are there so many white people? How come Hispanics are never invited to these discussions? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
*oh dear*
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o