I was outside Lidl holding my friend's dogs and; I couldn't help but notice the cars parked in the car park were only silver or black with acouple of white and blue ones... I could see the main road that this Lidl was on, busses, traffic, all that; Silver and black cars and white cars and blue and the odd red or green one.
I noticed it again, today, just a bunch of silver cars with the odd blue or black or white one.
That is so depressing, I actually saw a yellow car today!

That was a nice change, I'm not a car owner, but if I were, IDK what colour I'd get it in but it's kind of depressing seeing cars with the same colours everywhere.

I also saw a siilver Mercedes C Class today that had a black back door; That looked kind of cool but did make me chuckle.

I think silver seems to be fashion, like, car fashion, and the hot colours right now are silver and black, or blue, or white.

Anyone else notice this, where ever you are in the world?
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 16, 2013,
I live in the desert, so a majority of cars are white out of necessity.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
No wants a stupid ass colored car that will make it impossible to sell.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I heartily agree as have I observed this phenomenon myself on occasion.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I can hook this "No" up no problem.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Sounds like you live in a boring ****ing place then.

There are so many different paintjobs on cars where I live you would think you had walked into a live action Midnight Club game.
I'm glad it's not just me who's noticed this.

Reminds me of that scene in Pet Shop (1995) as this family placed somewhere out in the desert under witness protection when they see that every house has the same car and the same colour this and that; It reminds me of that.

What WCPhils posted about the resale thing and, no one wants to buy a car with a stupid colour so they're harder to sell on; I didn't think about that when I made my OP.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 16, 2013,
tl:dr, but somehow i knew this was a trebor thread from reading the first three words of the thread title
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Here its a matter of cop camo. It is really depressing I am tired of looking at ugly silver cars.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I wouldn't say that the colors are getting "boring", but I have noticed that black/silver has kind of become the standard car colors in the last few years. You don't see as many greens, blues, reds or other colors that seemed to be much more popular a decade or 2 ago.

I don't think it's a personal thing, I think it's just what the car companies keep doing and nobody wants to by a car and then spend a few hundred or thousand on a new paint job so they stick with what the companies sell.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Here it's definitely for resale value. Owning a car is so expensive here that barely anyone buys cheap cars, so why would you make your super money car look less classy by painting it a weird color

Basically only silver black white and champagne are acceptable for really nice cars (unless it's a Ferrari or Lambo or something in which case red yellow and maybe orange/purple are okay.)

If your car is any other color it's probably shit or you just made a really bad decision
cat
I feel that silver, blue, and black are the best paint for vehicles. Hot colors come off as too flashy. Especially yellow, can't stand that.
i dont like you colors anyways
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
what's wrong with lidl?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
what's wrong with lidl?

lol

lidl
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by willT08
Makes sense

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect