Page 1 of 2
I'm tripping right now, and i'm feeling quite lonely and scared. Can you guys just keep me company?
Last edited by meatjesus at Mar 16, 2013,
I prefer quornjesus
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
it's a joke
quorn is a brand of vegetarian meat substitutes
we're talking a bout vegetarian meat substitutes
decent source of protein, but not the best conversation fodder
feel free to interject with a new subject
..But what is "keeping you company"?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I've never tried tofu
kinda want to, i've been lead to believe by pop culture that it's awful though
Quote by guitarxo
I like tofu.

I love tofu. I had a tofu stirfry for supper today, and it was pretty good!
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I've been drinking a whole bunch so like hi

oh lawdy i feel great
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
What are you tripping on?

muledit:
And what kind of music do you like?
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Mar 16, 2013,
im so cold. will you love me to keep me warm?
you still there, meatjesus?

here, http://tgun.tv/embed/sein.php
You'll be fine, guaranteed (this is coming from a master of bad trips). Pop on a comical TV show or some soothing music (Younger Brother - Happy Pills).
Quote by hriday_hazarika

Tofu is alright, sometimes. Depends on the dish, really.

This. Tofu doesn't have a very strong taste of its own and tends to take on the flavor of the dish it's prepared in. It can have a weird texture too sometimes.
Maybe you shouldn't be tripping.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
You guys are nice. I don't know exactly what it was, it came in pills, i was at a shitty party before and kinda needed to get out of there. I'm able to get into most music genres but i'm generally more into post rock. I never tried tofu, i definitely should. thanks for the puppy, I appreciate it. I'm glad Joshua, and I will keep you warm through a series of sexual procedures that you will never forget. I'm better now, sorry for taking so long replying but i kinda dozed off listening to some gorgeous music. I just now realized you probably won't even see this.
Quote by meatjesus
I'm glad Joshua, and I will keep you warm through a series of sexual procedures that you will never forget.

oh babes my body is ready i love you marry me.
okayyyyyyyyyy
To The World I Am A Stranger, To A Stranger I Am A Possible Serial Killer

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You guys are so funny xD xoxo <3

Quote by Doveri
Well a human can't sing an Em since that's a chord

If you mean Eb3/E3, then that is a contralto voice.
When you try tofu get something fried and covered in sauce - as people have said earlier, it doesn't taste like much besides what it's cooked in. I personally like the blandness of plain tofu but not everyone does.
cat
Quote by meatjesus
You guys are nice. I don't know exactly what it was, it came in pills, i was at a shitty party before and kinda needed to get out of there. I'm able to get into most music genres but i'm generally more into post rock. I never tried tofu, i definitely should. thanks for the puppy, I appreciate it. I'm glad Joshua, and I will keep you warm through a series of sexual procedures that you will never forget. I'm better now, sorry for taking so long replying but i kinda dozed off listening to some gorgeous music. I just now realized you probably won't even see this.

Can I get you something, a glass of water perhaps?
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by Eissac123
okayyyyyyyyyy

i dnt want your digits anymore not when i have this sexy ts willing to make me feel special.
Quote by meatjesus

It's OK that you dozed off, man. I'm writing a developmental biology paper and I'm fukken hammered right now. Studying to be a cancer researcher. I can't even see the computer screen but I'm still writing. I've always wanted to try sushi.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by Joshua Garcia
oh babes my body is ready i love you marry me.

Noone talked about marrying, I intend to go to hell. With you, my Love.

See how I used a capital in love? tha'ts how much you mean to me
Quote by guitarxo
When you try tofu get something fried and covered in sauce - as people have said earlier, it doesn't taste like much besides what it's cooked in. I personally like the blandness of plain tofu but not everyone does.

I shall take your advice as law.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Can I get you something, a glass of water perhaps?

That's actually a brilliant suggestion, I might just go get myself a glass of water, thank you ol' chap.
Quote by metal4eva_22
It's OK that you dozed off, man. I'm writing a developmental biology paper and I'm fukken hammered right now. Studying to be a cancer researcher. I can't even see the computer screen but I'm still writing. I've always wanted to try sushi.

Dude, work hard, it will pay back later and stuff. Maybe. I dunno. probably.
But seriously, do it, you're my hero and stuff

YOU ****ING HAVE TO TRY SUSHI, probably one of my favourite foods ever, i certainly advise you to.
Quote by meatjesus
Noone talked about marrying, I intend to go to hell. With you, my Love.

See how I used a capital in love? tha'ts how much you mean to me

I domt think I've ever loved somebody this much
Quote by meatjesus
Dude, work hard, it will pay back later and stuff. Maybe. I dunno. probably.
But seriously, do it, you're my hero and stuff

YOU ****ING HAVE TO TRY SUSHI, probably one of my favourite foods ever, i certainly advise you to.

Do you really think it's that great? My friends from HS (High School) have been try to get me to go to try sushi, but I'm not sure that I'll enjoy it. I remember this chic tried to get me to eat sushi but it was just ginger wrapped in rice. It didn't seem that appetizing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I domt think I've ever loved somebody this much

we gonna be 2gether 4ever, and live in a house near the beach, with 5 children running around us while i **** you senseless in the wet sand
Quote by metal4eva_22
Do you really think it's that great? My friends from HS (High School) have been try to get me to go to try sushi, but I'm not sure that I'll enjoy it. I remember this chic tried to get me to eat sushi but it was just ginger wrapped in rice. It didn't seem that appetizing.

Well, you don't have much to lose, have you? Oh no, go to a proper japanese restaurant, if it is your first time, don't go for the cheap stuff, it will only scare you away. Nice sushi is orgasmic, but it can also get pricey
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I love soy milk. Tofu's great too, but soy milk is lush.

I have only tried soy milk once, and it was strawberry flavoured. Didn't like it all that much, but probably shouldn't let that keep me from trying it out again, it was a long time ago and it was kinda warm, not the best conditions to try something new.
Quote by meatjesus
Well, you don't have much to lose, have you? Oh no, go to a proper japanese restaurant, if it is your first time, don't go for the cheap stuff, it will only scare you away. Nice sushi is orgasmic, but it can also get pricey

I might just end up going for that. I know it's you who have asked the pit for advice, but it is you who have provided us with advice. Thank you, TS.
Page 1 of 2