Does anyone here play PlanetSide 2? It's a massively multiplayer first-person shooter.

This is my first time playing an MMO-type thing, and it's really quite fun.

It's free-to-play on Steam, if anyone's interested. A nice change of pace if you've been playing too much Team Fortress 2, haha.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/218230/

I primarily play as The_Hriday for the New Conglomerate on the Helios server.

What about you guys?
i heard good things abpit that. i dont have steam but i have herad good things about that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I am Fuzz Boot playing for the TR on Matherson.

Cool. Haven't gotten around to playing for TR yet, but I'll give it a try tonight.

I downloaded it but haven't got around to playing it yet.

Play with me, Kitten. We can liberate the universe together through the self-righteous ways of the NC.
Played for a minute, but I got bored. The cost of getting new weapons is too high to get them solely through gameplay, and I wasn't about to pay money for a gun in a game.
There's already a thread on this.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1572130&highlight=Planetside+2

Ah, thanks. I shall post there too, then.

Is it still laggy as shit?

Not at all.

Played for a minute, but I got bored. The cost of getting new weapons is too high to get them solely through gameplay, and I wasn't about to pay money for a gun in a game.

I agree, but that's what you get for it being freemium, I suppose.

I'm still not heavily invested into it, so I'll wait a while before seeing if I want to spend money.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Garbage game.

****ing hell this. The game is way over praised for some reason. It's poorly optimized, online structure is unfinished or just plain broken.. People only like it because it's FREEE WOOOOO FREEEE MEANS ITS GOOD.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I haven't really seen all that much praise for it, really.

You have to remember that it's still a pretty new game. As with any online game, one always comes across unexpected bugs and stuff, regardless of how much testing one does.