Page 1 of 2
I didn't bother checking to see if there was already a thread, because ain't nobody got time for that.

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY YA CUNTS!

I've been drinking on and off since about 2pm yesterday, and it's currently 2am. It's officially St. Paddy's Day here at this point.

I'm not Irish, because screw that.

I'm just a bit toasted, and I'm making a thread because I can. Plus I love Irish things (mostly the music actually).

Anyway. Drink some beer, because if not you suck.

Oh, and enjoy some awesome Irish music. Mostly listen to The Dubliners because they're the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwM8pCAynbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_dHcduUTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfngKaaDVro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSDzOKPvedc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26tfmSW1VwI

Luke Kelly and Ronnie Drew are legends.
ohmygod its time for mother forking green beer!!!!

i don't really like beer thouygh.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by daytripper75
Go watch this movie:

Listen to the song too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4woavn00U

Oh god.

Call me a pussy but that movie was downright depressing. I for realz almost cried.
Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
Quote by daytripper75
Go watch this movie:

Dat film.

I'm not doing anything for St Patrick's Day cos I'm not a plastic paddy.

Come at me, Pit.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I don't mess with their political stuff they've got over there but I like this song so.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
What's the difference between St.Patricks day and Martin Luther King Jr. day?

On St.Patricks day everyone wants to be Irish
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Out of respect for the real Irish, I will not drink today.

Instead, I'll do that tomorrow.
Quote by smartalecG94
Oh god.

Call me a pussy but that movie was downright depressing. I for realz almost cried.

Man, that ending. I'm not ashamed to admit that a few tears may have dropped into my beer while watching that.
Quote by daytripper75
Pft. That song is overplayed, and I think overrated.

You shut your whore mouth.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It's only 2pm here, but it's 6pm in Dublin! To Catholicism, for giving me a reason to drink even earlier on a Sunday...
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
What do they do today in Ireland, anyway?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
What do they do today in Ireland, anyway?

There are parades that have nothing to do with anything, and people get drunk.

I'm watching F1.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I went to Boston last night and ate a lot of seafood and encountered a guy at the restaurant sporting a very tall green mohawk! Today I had corn beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and salad, and my family's Indian. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Quote by merkalos666
Today I had corn beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, and salad, and my family's Indian.

Uh, well done (?)
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I had a pint of Guinness at Stamford Bridge before kick-off today. That was my St Patrick's day celebration.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
i hate irish folk music.

god awful
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Irish trad is definitely an acquired taste. A lot of it is great, some, not so much. Check out traditional Irish singing known as sean-nós, I have yet to find someone who actually likes listening to it :L.

I feel like I betrayed my country yesterday. Not a drop of alcohol was consumed. But then it wasn't my fault that I didn't know where the party that I was invited to was.
St Patrick's day is fun, i usually end up trashed by the end of the day, but i don't try to convince people that i am of Irish heritage, because for one thing, i am predominantly English, and for another thing, it is really ****ing annoying when people do that, especially if there is an actual Irish person in the room, it's like people bow at their feet.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Yay for forgetting about St. Patrick's day and going to class only to hear the annoying girl who always sits next to you say "You aren't wearing green? Why aren't you wearing green? You have to have some green!! Why aren't you wearing green?! You wanna get pinched cuz you're not wearing green?! Everybody else has green. Why aren't you wearing green?!?!"

Then a big green piano drops on her.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
*Thin Lizzy*
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Page 1 of 2