Page 1 of 3
So, my long beloved guitar, without telling anyone prior, has had a sex reassignment.

This guitar (who I endearingly named 'Jimmy') has been in my friend's (heated) garage for a few months now, since I have bought a far superior guitar.

And upon returning to this garage to reunite my old friend with its superior brother, I was shocked to find the sticky letters that once proudly spelled 'JIMMY' on the guitar case now clearly read 'I AMY', as the 'J' and the first line in the first letter 'M' have fallen off.

Here's the problem: I love this guitar like a brother, and I support its decision. Amy must have put quite a bit of thought into this decision and I respect Amy now more than I ever have before.

But sometimes, it seems that my old friend has totally changed. Sometimes, when I look at Amy's body, I don't even recognize my companion anymore. How can I stay close to one that has transformed so much?

Wat do ;_;?
huh
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Just fix the letters and force amy into a pre op situation.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Just fix the letters and force amy into a pre op situation.

But I don't think that'll bring back Jimmy it'll just be like a JAmmy that has all the bad qualities of Jimmy and Amy and none of the good
just use Mr. farSuperiorguitar and forget about that other monstrosity
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
You need to come to terms with the fact that Amy isn't a new pers- guitar now. It's okay to have the conflicting feelings (confusion, arousement, etc.) you do in these kinds of situations. The best thing to do is to go have a nice conversation with Amy and let her know how you feel and how her new appearance is somewhat distracting for you.

I'm sure you'll find that deep down inside Amy is just the same as she's always been, she's just missing a few extra bits that probably needed to fall off anyway.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
You need a hug, my friend.

Just sit down with Amy, tell her how you fell and about your confusion and ask her if she has any advice to offer you. Ask her to forgive you if you thibk of her as Jimmy accidentally every now and then, and explain to her that you don't think any less of her because she is a she. Other than this, I don't know what else to tell you, Tom.

Or you could always ask her out.
Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
Let Amy know that you still love her for her. Even if she used to be a he, she is now a she.
I'm sorry bro, but this is probably your own fault. You isolated Jimmy, so he felt the need to change. I guess he thought that, in becoming a girl, he would win your acceptance.
Not great its awesome and i know what kind of effort required to go through such things.
Your friend's garage sounds like a disgusting place if it forces letters to fall of your guitarcase.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Put a new G String on Amy and pound the hell out of her.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well, maybe Amy's more comfortable by having a cable stuck up her hole than when she was Jimmy and got it in what was then the other hole
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
u gonna hook a brotha up wif dos digits or wat mayn?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Mudmen190
Who gives a guitar a mans name?

....Are you gay?

Well obviously. It's still gay to touch your guitar's whammy bar even if it is female.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Jehuty
This. Christ. Why would you want to run your hand up and down a male object?

I do. Send me a message maybe
Give it to a bitch so they can insert the horn inside themselves. That separates the men from the boys in my experience. It did with my guitar.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 17, 2013,
On the bright side you can put pretty dresses on your guitar now
Sail upon the open skies

what
the

Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Page 1 of 3