I'm in need of a cheap cab for a bugera 6262 (120w) does anyone know any cheap cabs I could be looking for? ($AUD)

I have a half stack, but I cannot use it for band practice as I do not have transport for it, so I 2x12 is now needed.

the 4x12 is of unknown brand and they have some warehouse speakers from the US but I cannot remember them exactly as it was also purchased 2nd hand, would anyone know rough price I could sell something like that for as well?
What is your budget?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/bugera-212v-bk-2x12-guitar-speaker-cabinet
The wattage is a little on the low side for 120RMS, but it should still work. I mean, early vox and marshall cabs were pretty much matched in terms of wattage. You won't get much out of that 412. I would say 100, 150 USD at most (don't know the exchange).
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by Insanity ninja

Harley Bentons availability is quite limited outside of europe. Otherwise it would have been a no-brainer choice.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Bugera's matching 212 cab for the amp is $197 here in Perth. I had the 333 combo (the speaker cab is the same speakers) and it sounded really nice with the matched speakers.

Otherwise, the Harley Benton is a very good option, especially with Thomanns flat rate shipping. Be warned it can be a bit slow though.
The Harley Benton 212 is a really good deal, it's got V30 and you'll get a real nice mid range boost out of that with your 6262. What guitar(s) are you running through it?

They're cheap as well as I think Harley Bention is Thommans own brand? Or so i heard once
Yeah Harley Benton is pretty much exclusive to Thomann, so I assume its their own.
Silverburst
Quote by Dan_5893
Bugera's matching 212 cab for the amp is $197 here in Perth. I had the 333 combo (the speaker cab is the same speakers) and it sounded really nice with the matched speakers.

Otherwise, the Harley Benton is a very good option, especially with Thomanns flat rate shipping. Be warned it can be a bit slow though.

Seems to be the best option might be the bugera 2x12 and throw some casters on it as well, do you know if the store has an online one? I think the cheapest I've seen it in Brisbane is around $260

my budget is around $300 for it, but prefer best bang for buck but not too expensive.
You could try a used Carvin Legacy 212. It comes with a pair of V30s.
I got mine for $230 off of craigslist.

Incedently, I'm using mine with a 5150 which, if I remember correctly, the 6262 is based on. It sounds pretty good.
Blackstar's 212s are relativley cheap, especially if you can find one used. Marshall MC212s aren't expensive either.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Hmm I remember the blackstar 2x12s I might check out some more shops today see what I can find, gumtree and ebay within Brisbane seem to have pretty much nothing