...and I'm still drinking. Ended up with a fifth of whiskey from a party and wrote a bunch of music (productive early morning drinking, if there is such a thing).

Anyway, I've got a fair amount left and I'm trying to figure out a fun and irresponsible way of spending my morning. I live in a city, so I could totally romp around, but this would be a solo romp which usually ends up in butt rape for me. I'm not a huge fan of swollen genitals entering my anus, but if this is the only option, I guess I could give it another shot.

I could wait another hour or so until this girl I'm interested in wakes up and go do something with her (in fact, I've already decided this is what I will do unless the pit is able to convince me otherwise). It's St. Patty's day and we could get tipsy together and then rub our jeans together.

I could take a bus ride and join an all-day bourbon bonanza with a group of older friends who will feed me liquor and free drugs.

I could take this girl I like to the bourbon bonanza, although I would have to stuff my package to compete with the manly men at this gorgeous gathering.

I could keep using awesome alliterations to alter my already admirable arrangements.

Thanks for telling me to get this girl drunk and put babies in her, pit!
You clearly thinking too clearly to claim to have been drinking for hours, unless it's only apple juice you've had.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by daytripper75
St. PADDY'S Day.

That's all.

St. Patrick
St. Pat
St. Patt
St. Patty
St. Patty's Day

I will end you with words... That I've tattooed onto my knuckles.. That you carved into my skin by overpowering me..

I'll beat you to death with my tiny irish shlong.. Stay sharp, Daytripper.
Quote by Todd Hart
You clearly thinking too clearly to claim to have been drinking for hours, unless it's only apple juice you've had.

Oh, right, I'm supposed to be typing extremely poorly like every other drunk post in the pit so everyone can see how plastered I am.

iss tihs beter cuz im tryin to huit te keys buut tehy h kep movn looooooooool
Quote by SecondCivilWar
Oh, right, I'm supposed to be typing extremely poorly like every other drunk post in the pit so everyone can see how plastered I am.

I said thinking, not typing.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by SecondCivilWar

Pseudo-drunkards outed for the attention-whores they are.

Owned.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by SecondCivilWar
St. Patrick
St. Pat
St. Patt
St. Patty
St. Patty's Day

I will end you with words... That I've tattooed onto my knuckles.. That you carved into my skin by overpowering me..

I'll beat you to death with my tiny irish shlong.. Stay sharp, Daytripper.

lolnah.

That's wrong.

This is the Irish we're talking about. Logic doesn't hold sway round these parts.

well, after searching through an exhausting FOUR images of "Irish Logic" on google images, I think I've found some supporting evidence to your argument. Granted, I have no idea what it is, but as a fellow Irishman, I hope you will join me in pretending this is a significant image.

Edit: I think it might be wood, which brings us back to the whole tinyirishdick argument.
If LostLegion doesn't make a drunk thread today, I will be disappointed.

TS, do all those things!!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by daytripper75
This is the Irish we're talking about. Logic doesn't hold sway round these parts.

I don't know. I feel like the Irish are masters of logic.

How else could they avoid using it so well if they weren't adept at it?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Just to bring some illumination to this issue: Whilst the name Paddy is vaguely related to the name Patrick, there are several degrees of separation and it is rare for someone called Patrick to take the name Paddy. The name is actually short for Pádraig, which shares the same Latin root as Patrick, although the only circumstance in which someone called Patrick would take the name Paddy is if they had a lot more pride in their Irish roots than their parents did when they named him.

Since there's no record of St Patrick ever taking the name 'Paddy', and bearing in mind that Paddy is also a racial slur against the Irish, it's generally best to avoid throwing around the word 'Paddy' unless you are Irish yourself.