Page 1 of 2
How do you think, your thought processes work?
and, How old are you?

I'm 26 and for the first time in my life, I've started to forget!
I forgot how to play Chop Suey! by SOAD
Stuff like that never happens to me.

My thought process, I just visualise stuff and, think on my feet.

I'm still a little freaked out, if I dwell on forgetting how to play Chop Suey!
(Or maybe, my musical ear has gotten better and I could never play it)?

Me, am I me? Or am I just another Bipolar INTP pot head?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Mar 17, 2013,
I'm not Brain, I'm Brian.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I'm not Brain, I'm Brian.

Hi Brian, thanks for making me triple check the spelling of my thread real quick.

You good?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I'm 19. I have different layers of thoughts. The ones on top are a running commentary on what I'm doing at the moment and what I observe, like a narrator. The ones just underneath help me do what I'm doing and understand what others are doing. The third layer helps me understand myself and the thoughts underneath. Everything under that is a mess and occasionally sharp pointy thoughts poke up through the top layers and hurt me. They disappear quickly though. The holes don't get covered up completely. The thoughts that are near the center aren't in layers, they're tangled up and messy and always bouncing around inside. Occasionally echoes of them will make it through to the top and that's when I think there's a completely different person inside my head.
cat
My brain is fine. I am feeling though as to I am losing a bit of my touch. This period the advantage over my fellow students seems to have weakened a bit. I don't know whether it is because I have become disinterested, or that I am not as smart as I think.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
YOU'RE 26?!

Who the fuck dropped you when you were a child?

I think the doctors and his parents repeatedly smashed him on the floor.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I think the doctors and his parents repeatedly smashed him on the floor.

you bastard
Quote by laid-to-waste
What the **** is going on here
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by hriday_hazarika
You really like to tell people you're INTP, huh, TS?

Is INTP the cool thing to be?

Apparently, INTP means "introversion, intuition, thinking, perception".

trebor does not belong in any group that has "thinking" as a defining feature.
Quote by captainsnazz
Apparently, INTP means "introversion, intuition, thinking, perception".

trebor does not belong in any group that has "thinking" as a defining feature.

Maybe he has perceived this and is trying to intuitively rectify this dilemma, but can't, because of his introversion.

You've gotta choose something else, TS. How about a nice ESFJ?
Quote by chookiecookie
I sense that Trebor is currently full of psychotropic drugs.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT BUT WOW!

RAINBOWSMILEYFACESHEEP! IDK, BUT, OMG THAT IS AMAZING!
Quote by laid-to-waste
Since this thread is too stupid to exist on its own, I am hijacking it and changing the subject.

DISCUSS
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by TheTee56
Since this thread is too stupid to exist on its own, I am hijacking it and changing the subject.

DISCUSS

You just want banana-flavoured Strepsils, don't you?
I'm 18 and my thought process is weird i just tell myself play this and if that doesn't work i try again
based on the lack of consistency in attitude as seen from your threads, i think i'd be a little afraid of you in real life.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Given the topic and the TS I can't decide whether 26 is an age or an IQ.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I would like to fully understand how the brain functions, because then I would technically be smarter than myself.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by treborillusion
I'm 26

oh man, you just blew mine. I was always under the impression you were... well... a hell of a lot younger.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Todd Hart
Given the topic and the TS I can't decide whether 26 is an age or an IQ.

You're 26?

Jesus man, you need to start acting like it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by captainsnazz

This made me laugh because it just summed up TS and every thread he has ever made.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
As requested:

BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by hriday_hazarika
You really like to tell people you're INTP, huh, TS?

Is INTP the cool thing to be?

The funny thing is, as an INTP myself, I've never met another INTP who acts like Trebor. His behavior on this forum is almost exactly the opposite of how an INTP acts.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
It's funnier because he's completely not an INTP. That's just the result you get if you do the questionnaire thinking you're smart.

I'd say the problem is that he took a shit questionnarie. I've taken the Meyers-Briggs test in school several times, and I always came out INTP. And that's largely consist with how I think, act, feel, etc.

Trebor seems to have taken a really bad test and thinks he's an INTP. Maybe he actually is one though, and he's just really immature.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 17, 2013,
Of all your mental endeavors, remembering Chop Suey is the most crucial. I'm glad you have the self-awareness to realize this at 26.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by treborillusion
How do you think, your thought processes work?
What is the reason for this comma? Is it just to screw up the rhythm of the sentence and make you look high/illiterate?
and, How old are you?

Again with the mystery comma, this time accompanied by an uninvited capitalisation. Care to explain?
Also, the emoticon achieved nothing in this context - does it mean to show that you don't know the ages of the people you are asking the question to? Does it mean that they wouldn't know themselves, or is to show that you don't care and that the question isn't important?
I'm 26 and[,] for the first time in my life, I've started to forget!
My thought process, I just visualise stuff and, think on my feet.
I'm still a little freaked out, if I dwell on forgetting how to play Chop Suey!
(Or maybe, my musical ear has gotten better and I could never play it)?
Yet more silly commas. I have added a comma in square brackets where it may have been appropriate. Your thought about your ear developing and allowing you to hear what your playing really sounds like could have truth to it.
Me, am I me? Or am I just another Bipolar INTP pot head?

Yes, you are you. And you're unique like a beautiful snowflake. Let's be thankful for small mercies.
You might be on to something with 'pot head', but I can't take people who talk about being 'INTP' seriously.
Difficult to read, meandering - 3/10, would not dissect again.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
but I can't take people who talk about being 'INTP' seriously.

Hey, hey, hey! There are legitimate INTPs out there. But we're like 1-5% of the population.

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/architect.aspx

The above article is interesting in that it defines an INTP by looking at an "architect's mind". (Note that I don't mean "architect" in the sense of someone who designs bridges or buildings; but more so "architect" as in someone who is always analyzing and designing things.)
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Mar 17, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Hey, hey, hey! There are legitimate INTPs out there. But we're like 1-5% of the population.

People who talk about it on forums are generally self obsessed and annoying.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2